ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

"Yeonjun?", I shout. I hug him, "I missed you", I said almost dropping into tears. "I came back from the States one week ago", he said breaking the hug. "Let's have dinner together!", I said. I head upstairs and change into my PJs. We all sat in the dining room. "Dig in!", said Eomma. 

"I have to go, thank you for the meal!", said Yeonjun and headed towards the door. I open the door "Goodnight!", I said to him. He left. I close the door and head upstairs. I flop onto my bed and cover myself with my cozy blanket. I took my phone; I received a message from Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung: Park Ha-min has murdered another person. 

Who? :You

Taehyung: I got a call. His name is Kang il Jeong

Has he left something behind :You

Taehyung: A note stating " Humans are really worthless and so annoying like bugs"  

really? We got to arrest him ASAP :You

Taehyung: There was footage of him leaving his house. It's not enough

He must have an accomplice :You

 Taehyung: I don't think so...

I have to go sleep. Tell me tomorrow  :You

Taehyung: Geurae  (ok)

                                        Seen

"Ash, what do I do?", I sigh in frustration. 

--NEXT DAY--

Taehyung at me went on a coffee break. "Park Ha-min, where was Kim Se-jin murdered?" I ask sipping onto my coffee. "Wae?", he asks. "I want to investigate", I replied. "I'll show you today", he said. "Thank you, you know I have realized that the murder always leaves a note behind. Isn't that weird?", I ask in confusion. "I don't know. Does he want us to know?", he said sipping on his coffee. "I think so", I bite my lips. 

Taehyung and I drove to the house. When we entered it, it was so dark. Luckily, I had a flashlight. "We should go down the basement", he said. I followed him to the basement. I saw a body covered with bloodstains. "Se-jin was definitely stabbed", I said looking at the body. 

"Oh, what's this?", I ask. I found a picture of a small girl. I show Taehyung the photo. "Who's this?", I ask him, showing the picture. "I've never seen this here", he replies. "Hold on to this", I said handing over the picture. I found a knife covered in blood. "This confirms that she was stabbed by Ha-min", I said. "She had her hands and legs tied, so she wasn't able to move", I said. She was found dead. A cloth was tied around her mouth, hands, and legs. "I analyzed the bloodstains, The murder was also bleeding", he said. I bite my lips in frustration. "I think this is enough to prove to him that he's guilty", he said. "Not yet ", I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home", I yell. I head to my room. I check my phone. Hye Jin had sent a message.

Hye Jin🦋: You know that guy I told you about.

Did he reject you :You

Hye Jin🦋: Yah, No he didn't reject me he confessed that he likes me

 *slams mouth so hard* :You

Hye Jin🦋: LoooOOooL!

Gud for u, Why is my life like? Ah, Wae? :You

Hye Jin🦋: It's ok, you will find one

I have no time for dating tho(work stress) already   :You

The doorbell rings. It was Appa. I hug him tightly "Appa, I missed you", i said. "How's my sweetie?", he said, breaking the hug. "Stressed, ever since I joined work", I said and sighed. "I'm sure things will be fine. I brought soju", he said, showing 3 bottles. "Come in", said Eomma. "Dig in", said Eomma. "Pour me one glass", ask Appa to Eomma. "Appa me to", I ask holding my glass. After dinner, I head upstairs. I change into some comfortable clothes and head to bed.

--NEXT DAY--

I and Taehyung were walking. "Kim Se-jin was murdered. She was strangled and was stabbed by Ha-min", I said. "How was Kang Il Jeong killed?", I ask. "He was poisoned and hit by a hammer. The police found a hammer covered with blood and his head area, so he was hit by a hammer", said Taehyung. "Ash, I am really confused", I said and sighed. "How do you think he was poisoned?", I ask. "There was a broken glass with liquid.  The police analyzed it and it turn out to be poison", he said. 

"Ah, that makes sense, Does Ha-min have a profession", I said. "Ah, He was a skilled surgeon", said Taehyung. I stop Taehyung. "What happened?", he asks. "That means he's really skilled", I said. "His murders were not perfect", he said. "But he knows how to do that and murder people.", I said.  He nods. "I have so much stress lately", I sigh. 

___________________________________________________________

I start researching. "Ash, it's so tiring", I said scratching my head in frustration 

"I'm home", I yelled. I head upstairs. After a while, "Eomma, I'm going out for soju", I said and stormed out. I went to the shop. "4 bottles of soju", I ask. After some time, I was so drunk. So drunk that I couldn't lift a finger. "Maam, it's closing time, you must pay", said the lady. I was fast asleep. A man approached her "Here,", said the figure.

--NEXT DAY--

I woke up from my deep slumber. "Where am I? Whose house is this?", I ask. "All I remember, I was drinking, and I end up here", I said, starting to re-think everything. I walk and soon saw a figure cooking. My eyes we blurry. I rub my eyes. "Taehyung?"