ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

"Eomma, I'll get going"

I yell as I put on my shoes and head towards the door. Closing the gate, I saw Taehyung. "Are you getting in", he asks. "Mwo? How did you?-", I was speechless. "Are you getting in?", he asks. "Oh, Well-", I couldn't form words. 

I hop on to the seat, "Let's go", he said and began driving. "Do you really mean what you had told last night?-", I suddenly ask. He stopped the car and turned towards me. 

"I mean-" 

"I really do mean it, Could you please let it slide?", he said. "Hmm, Sure", I said as I play with my fingers. "We're here!"

--At night--

"I love you, Eun Hye"

"I can't believe-"

"Why me though? Ash, This is crazy", I wondered as I was walking. My phone started ringing, 

Call from the human from somewhere👻

{Eun Hye, What do I have?} 

{Mwo? Hye Jin? What happened?}

{I'm totally drunk~} 

{Ash, Where are you?}

{I...}

{Eun Hye, She is really drunk right now} 

{Jungkook? Ah, Thank goodness}

{Her address is XXXXX}

{Thank you, (I am totally okay~) I'll take her home}

{Ash..} 

Call ended ...

Jungkook's Pov

"Where are we going?", she asks drunkenly. "Hye Jin, We're going home", I said trying to help her walk. "Hello?", I wave my hands for a cab. A cab finally stopped. "Get in....Careful", I said. "Oh, Jungkook. Ash, You were here?", she said smiling. "Hold on", I said. 

"Sir, Could you head to XXXX?", I said. He nods, "Hold on, Hye Jin", I said, slightly patting her back as she hugs on to me. "Thank you", I bow and hand over the money. 

I enter the apartment, "Passcode? Ash", I was frustrated, "3..324..0", she said drunkenly. The door opened. I lay her down on her bed, covering her with the cozy blanket. 

Suddenly, she places a hand on my cheek. "Mwo?", I said from the sudden contact. Bringing it closer to her lips, kissing me. She broke apart, facing the other direction.

"What just happened?"

--NEXT DAY--

Hye Jin's Pov

"Mwo?", I said as I woke up from the deep slumber, scratching my head. I look down to see a sheet with a pillow.

 "Did someone- 

"You're awake", said a voice

I look up to see Jungkook, sipping on some tea.

 "Mwo? How did you-"

"Ah, You were really drunk yesterday", he replied. "Get up and have breakfast", said he. "Ah", I yell. I hit my elbow by the side-table's corner. "Ash, What start for a day!", I said, blew out the strand of hair which was covering my face.

I get up and walk towards the bathroom, I grab my brush and toothpaste, began brushing. I wondered, "How did h-he?", I couldn't simply believe. I began to rethink everything. 

"I-I love you"

"Ash, Did I go crazy?", I said, scratching my head in frustration. "WHAT DO I DO?", I dramatically fall down and cry. 

"She's finally realizing it", said Jungkook, smirking. 

I make my way to the dining room, 

"What's for breakfast-"

I gasp loudly, looking at food on the table. My mouth was watering, "Ah, you're finally up", said Jungkook, sarcastically. "Ah", I simply nod.  "Yah, I might be really weird to ask this. But-"

"Did I-?"    

"Spit it out"

"Tell I love you or something? I know its really weird-", He immediately walked up towards, moving closer towards me. "Yes", he whispered and kissed me.

I looked at him, "Umm", I scratched my head. "Me too", he commented. "When?", I ask. "You're clumsy, adorable...simply couldn't stop falling for you", he replies. I gave him a nervous look, "What happened now?", he asked. 

"Aniya, Jinjja? You really mean it", I said as I sat down the couch with him. "Ah", he said, scrolling through his phone. "Really-", He placed a hand on my cheek. Caressing it, "I like you, Hye Jin", said he. 

I gulp onto my saliva, "Did you hear me tell that-", I said. "Aniya, I do love you", he said. "Nope you did hear me", I said, teasing him. "ANIYA!", He whines. I snatch his phone and starts running with it. "Yah, My phone!", he yelled. I fall on to the bed, "YAH, Hye Jin~", he yelled. 

I hid his phone from, "Yah, My phone hand over it", said Jungkook, flopping on to the bed. "Answer me", I said. "Fine, you even kissed me", said he. "I did go crazy", I said, finally handing over the phone. He giggles, "Goodness....", I said, hugging him.  

End Of Pov

Back to Eun Hye...

"YAH, EUN JOON", I yell. "MWO?", he yells back. 

"Yah, you son of a-"

Appa walks in, "What are you both doing come for breakfast", said Appa. "Ah", I said. "You're going to die", I said, growling in anger. I walk in the kitchen to see Eomma. 

"EOMMA?!?-"