ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

It was a Saturday afternoon. Hye Jin invited me to her house for a Hangover. We had karaoke sessions, soju and ramyeon together. "Yah, you feel so tired", she drunkenly spoke. I was able to sober up. "Work, why can't I have a love life?", I said.

 "Eun Hye-ah, I know you liked Jeong Yeon from high school, and you were rejected, doesn't mean you won't have a namjachingu (boyfriend)", she shouted, pouring another glass.

 "What's the use, Life had other plans. The times took everything", I said drunkenly. "Yah, Shut up! What about me I am your chingu(friend)", she shouted. "Your an exception", I said and giggled. We both stayed up all night drinking the whole 3 bottles of soju. 

--NEXT DAY--

I woke up and saw Hye Jin beside me. "Ash, Hye Jin-ah Wake up!", I quietly woke her up. "Ah, Yes", she said. I had made two bowls of rice and 5 unique side dishes.

 We both sat and ate dinner. "Have some", I said. I rushed to work. "Sorry, I was late?", I said. He turned to me. "Sorry for what?", He asked looking towards me. "Jungkook, what are you doing here?", I asked. "Don't worry", He said. 

Jungkook, Taehyung and I went for a coffee break. "So what case are you in?", he asked both of us. "A murder case on Kang Se-jin", I said. Taehyung sighed. We started talking about life and work. 

It was night, I was sitting on a bench all alone looking all moody. "Eun Hye!", said Taehyung waving his hand. He sits next to me. "Why are you sad?", he asked, "Aniya...Life is so boring", I said and sighed. I looked a bit lost. Suddenly, My phone started ringing. It looked like an unknown number called me.

{Annyeong...Eun...Hye}

       {Who are u?}

{Park Ha-min}

  I was widely shocked.

{I have your mom and brother}

 {Don't you dare lay finger on them}

{Seems like you have a lot to worry about. You got to come here alone to your house}

He cackled

{I'm coming}

I groan

{I'm waiting *mom screams*]

{Eomma, I'm- * He ended the call *}

I began dropping into tears

I went to the bench where Taehyung was sitting, with red and puffy eyes. "What happened to you?", he asked looking up at me, looking worried. "I have to go, something came up. If something happens to me don't worry", I said in a stuttering voice, I ran off. Taehyung was worried and decided to follow me. 

I reach home. "Looks like you showed up, Eun Hye", he smirked and tilted his head. "What do you want?", I ask, looking all furious. Eomma and Eun Joon were tied up, I was caught by his trap. "I'm here, let them free", I said, panting for my breath. I felt sleepy, He injected a substance inside my body which made me unconscious. 

I woke to see myself tied up in a chair. "You woke up", he smirked. He came closer to me. "What do you want?", I scream. He slaps me making me bleed. My eyes started going blurry. "Let's end things here", He said taking a knife, about to stab me in the neck. 

Taehyung's POV

I was running and roaming all over the place. I finally came across a house. I started shouting, I immediately started kicking the door. I finally got in after bulging the front door open. I opened the front door to see Eun Hye tied up, along with the criminal Park Ha-min, who was holding a knife and it looked like he was about to stab Eun Hye. 

"Eun Hye ", I gasp. I kicked the guy making him bleed his lips. "Are you okay?", I ask, looking all worried. "Catch him", she mumbles. It was too late; He had escaped through the front door. He was long gone. I hurry Eun Hye to the hospital. I arrive at the hospital. I carried her into my arms in bridal style.  

I asked the doctor. "She's fine. We checked her vitals, Everything is stable", said the doctor.  I was able to check up on her. I sat next to her; I start caressing her hand. She wakes up. Her eyes glistened. "Thank you", she said in a low deep voice, I smiled. "I'll call the doctor", I said. 

Me and Eun Hye were walking. "Do you feel better now?", I ask, and she nods. "Oh, wait", I started to search my pocket. I had her necklace which she had left at her desk. I move closer to her, to put the necklace. She closed her eyes.

"Why did you close your eyes", I ask. "Aniya, I just flinched", she said. I began to giggle. "One question, Did you catch him?", she asks. "No, He escaped", I said. "Oh, Tteokboki!", she said, pointing towards the shop. 

I decided to buy Tteokboki. "Enjoy", said the gentleman. "You know it tastes like Appa's cooking", she said. "Really", I said, chewing on my food. "You never talk about your family", she said. I looked a bit upset, I hesitated to answer, "My parents... don't talk to each other, They're abroad in Canada", I took a deep breath and sighed. "Oh, divorced?", she looks up in curiosity. 

"No, They just don't talk to each other", I sighed. "It's ok, Come anytime to our house. We are happy to welcome you", she said, I smiled. "Thank you Eun Hye", I said, smiling. "I should be the one, who should say thank you because you saved me from Ha-min", she said and smiled.

We were walking towards her house. "I have to go and one more thing If you're in trouble wear this. You can contact me anytime if a situation like this ever happens again. You were about to die", I said, placing a watch in her hand. "Oh, fine", she said. 

End of Pov

[ 16/ 2 / 22 , i cringed sm while writing this, i think im gonna rewrite this again }