ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

(Ju-Syeong Airports)

I rush my way to the airport. "Hello, Is there a passenger here named Choi Yeonjun. He's going to the States today", I ask one of the staff. "Ah, He's there", she replied and pointed the direction, "Thank you!", I said and run. 

"Yeonjun!", I yell as he stood up. "Eun..Hye?", he gasped. "Yah, Why are you heading towards the states like this?", I ask. "Appa has his job there, I have to continue my studies there..Sorry, Appa informed me last minute-", I hug him. 

"You're such a jerk! Leaving me like this", I mumble. He giggles a bit, he breaks apart. "Eun Hye, It's time for me to leave for my flight", said he.

"Good bye, Yeonjun", I wave my hand as I saw his figure disappear. I turn and head home with teary eyes. 

--Next Day--

Taehyung💕 : Are you ready?

Yes.. : You 

Taehyung💕: Meet me at Ho-dong Eats  

geurae : You

Eun Hye's Pov

I reach at the destination. Taehyung was their sitting there, waving her hand. 

"Taehyung-aah!!"

"Eun-Hye!"

"Did you wait long?", I ask as I take a seat. "Aniya, I just got here 5 minutes ago", replied he. 

The restaurant was crowded with people, a simple yet calming nature. A musician was playing the piano, I was amazed. "What do you want to drink?", asked Taehyung. "Steak?", I said. "Ah, Waiter!", called out Taehyung.

"How may I help you?"

"We'd like to order 2 sets of steak and wine", I said. 

"Will be served soon!"

(music playing)

"a rush...a glance...a touch...a dance"

"Cause all that I need is this crazy feeling,  A rat-tat-tat on my heart"

"think I want it to stay~"

(the entire restaurant claps)

"Woah!", I said and clapped my hands. "Could you play like this?", I ask. "Well...when I was a kid", replied he. "Do you know how to?", I ask. "Should I show you?", said he. Taehyung stood up, went towards the guy. 

"Could I have a chance to play on the piano", he whispers to the musician. The musician nods, handing over his piano.

He began to play...

"I still wander wander next story

"I still wander wander next story...I want to make you mine"

The melody, his honey vocals. I admired him, the way he played and sang was so mesmerizing.

*audiences claps*

"Was I nice?", asked he. "dae, I'm jealous", I said. He smiles showing off his is boxy smile. 

"kyeopta", I said unknowingly. 

"Here is your order!"

"Thank You!", I smile.