ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

Ever since Taehyung left of to Canada, I have been really moody. I really miss him. The moments when we first met, I never knew I would fall in love with him. The year I met him, I'd never known it would change my life. The times where we would laugh, comfort each other, ran together. I miss it all....

I was coming back to home after work. It started to rain, "Where's my umbrella", I said, searching my bag. "Found it!", I said. I started walking, I immediately stopped. 

It was Taehyung

"Eun Hye", he yelled, standing in the rain with a umbrella. I just stared at him. "T-Taehyung?", I stutter, not knowing how to believe it. I went running towards him, hugging him as my umbrella flew away. "I missed you", I mumbled. "I missed you too", he mumbles. I cry on to his chest. 

I break the hug and wiped my tears, "Do you know, how much I missed you", I said as I wipe my tears away.

"Did you take care of it?", I ask. He nods, "Ah, yes", he spoke. "I can't believe I got to meet you like this", I said, trying to stop my tears. He hugs me, "Eun Hye,", he whispered. I break the hug. 

"I...love you", he said. He places his hand on my cheek, kissing me while caressing it. I reply by kissing him back. I smile, "I love you too", I said.     

"From the day I met you, From the times we laughed, To the times we cried, You had given me comfort, Thank you Taehyung"            - Choi Eun Hye

"You'd always make me laugh, you brought the best in me, I got to smile cause of you. Whenever I got to see you or talk to you, all my problems melt away, Thank you Eun Hye"             - Kim Taehyung

In the end, We were happy. We just stood there, kissing each other in the rain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖆𝖞: ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʀᴀɪɴʏ

𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈: ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴏᴡʟʏ ʙʏ ʙɪʙɪ (ᴄʜᴏʀᴜꜱ)

𝕾𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘: 1-16 (ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 ‖ 𝐊.𝐓𝐇 ‖*•. ───── ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ 🎉