ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

"Eomma I got to go. I'll be late for my interview", I said. Took my coat and ended to the door. "Good Luck!", said Eomma walking towards me, kissing my forehead. "Thank you, I will", I said, smiling and left. 

I arrived. I asked the staff and headed to a room. I took a seat. The guy started asking me questions."Eun Hye", said the guy. "Yes", I said. "You're hired...", said the guy.  "Thank you", I said and bowed. "You can start from tomorrow", said the guy. I walked up towards the door in excitement and left.

"I'm home", I said in a low voice. "Eun Hye, what happened?", said Eomma looking worried. "No, I'm just tired", I sighed. "It's ok. you can try next time", said Eomma. "No, I got the job!", I said. I hugged her; she was in shock. "Jinjja?" Eomma said. "Yeah, I'm starting from tomorrow onwards", I said breaking the hug. "I'm proud", said Eomma. I smiled. "Come eat now", said Eomma. I put my coat down and took a seat. "Yum, it's delicious", I said. "Dig in", said Eomma. 

After dinner, I went up to my room. I check my phone. A text message from my best friend Hye Jin.

Hye Jin🦋: Did you get the job?

                         Yeah, I did! You  

Hye Jin🦋: Daebak! Let's have soju together.

                              Deal: You

Hye Jin🦋: Meet me up at the local fried chicken shop.  

                              Fine, it's on me today. : You

"Ash", I sighed. "Noona, please buy ramyeon", whined Eun Joon. "Yah, do it yourself", I replied. "Ash, I shouldn't have asked you", he said. I went downstairs. "Eomma, I'm going out with Hye Jin", I yelled. I took my coat and left. 

I arrived at the shop. She was not there so I waited for her. "Oh, Hye Jin. Over Here!", I said waving my hand. She took a seat. "What's up?", I said. "Should I?", she said. "Just spit it out", I said in frustration. "Fine, I've recently met this guy name Kang Do Hwa. So handsome", said she. "So?", I asked. "He wanted my number", she said. I spit out my food. "Sorry, Jinjja?", I said in shock. "What do I do?", she said.

 "GIVE YOUR NUMBER!", I scream. Making the people scared. "Sorry", I apologize and bowed to everyone there. "Give your number to him", I said in a low voice. "I don't know if he likes me or not?", she said. "Did he do anything?", I ask. "The other day I bumped into him. We ate tteokboki together. As I was talking, he noticed I had a curry stain and he wiped for me", she said. "Yah, He definitely likes you", I said. "Pour me another glass", I said. "I am sure he likes you", I said. "I feel so drunk. I don't what to say", she said drunkenly and giggled. 

"Ash, I'll get you home", I said. We got into a cab and went home. I knocked on the door and Eun Joon answered. "Hello?", He asks and opens the door. "She's drunk, she has to stay here", I said holding her. I went upstairs. Tucked her into bed. 

NEXT DAY

"Oh, where am I?"

"You're here at my house. You were so drunk yesterday. I had to bring you home", I said and sighed. "Come eat!", I said and left. "Dig in", Eomma said. "Thank you Eomeoni", said Hye Jin. "I have to go now. First day at work!", I said grabbing my coat and car keys. "You got this, Hwaiting!", said Hye Jin. I smiled.

I arrive at work.  A senior was waiting for me.  He guided me to my desk. "Ok, You and Kim Taehyung are partners.", he said. "Kim Taehyung?", I ask. He nods. "Now bye", he said. I took a seat and started searching the web. A tall guy with a werewolf haircut (dark coloured) approached me.

"You must be Choi Eun Hye?", he asks. "Oh, yes", I said, stood up and bowed. "I am Kim Taehyung", He said reaching out for a handshake. I shake his hand. "We have a murder case, I'll send further details to you", he said and took a seat. "Oh, yes", I said and took a seat.

I took a coffee break. "One iced americano", I ask. "How much?", I ask while looking through my wallet. "4,100 won", said the lady. I hand the money.  I see Taehyung looking at the view. and took a seat next to him. "Eun Hye, you're here?", he asks. "I took a break", I sigh. "We have prime suspect", He said and took a sip of his coffee. 

A/N: There was a murder case. The victim who witnessed the murder was "Kang Se-jin". It was nighttime. She felt sleepy and took a nap. She suddenly woke up and saw a figure. She gets up and to know who it was, the figure was nowhere to be found. She went to the kitchen for water and went towards the living room. The figure strangles her and takes her to the underground basement. She screams and the guy was hit and bled out blood. The figure tied her and stabbed her several times. There was so much blood everywhere. She was officially dead. There was a note left by the figure. It said " I would have left you alone if you had kept your lousy mouth shut. Too bad you couldn't" 

"We have a prime suspect", He said and took a sip of his coffee. "Who?", I ask crossing my elbows. "Park Ha-min", he whispered to my ear. "I have analysed the bloodstains and took them for a DNA test. Its looks like it's two people. She must have hit him which made him bleed. I found fingerprints and an Id. ", he said, biting his lips. "So, It's Ha min. You have the Id you could scan the fingerprint", I said, sipping on my coffee. "I did, I found a knife. It looks like he stabbed her", he said. "That psychopath", I said in anger. "I got to go now", I said and storm out.

"Ash, why is my life like this?", I ask. I knock on the door. Eomma answers it. "Today was exhausting", I said removing my shoes.