24: Moving Out

Author's POV.

"Oppa, why are you like this?" Rosé pouted while on her phone.

Her brother chuckled. "Aigoo, you might be touch because of this. Congratulations again, expect me to be on your wedding. I won't become busy on your special day."

Touch? More like frustrated.

She sighed. "Arraseo, I'll be waiting."

Seokjin hums. "Okay, goodnight. Go and eat dinner with, Lisa. Don't you ever skip meals, Park Chaeyoung. I'm warning you."

"Aishh, I know, oppa. Bye." Just then, she ended the call and sighed.

"Wow, I even fooled my precious brother." She messed her hair and groan in frustration. "This is not the time to be guilty, Park Chaeyoung. You need to be responsible for what you have signed!"

She scoffs. "But why is he so calm? Is he always like that?"

"Woah, I mean... we're living at the same house! A big one! With no one but us, me and him."

~FLASHBACK~

"So, what do you think?" Jimin asked the spaced out girl beside him. Since he didn't get a respond, he turn towards her only to see her jaw dropped. "Yah, Park Chaeyoung."

She finally went back to her senses. "N-Ne?"

"I'm asking you if you're okay with this house." He raised a brow but she only stare at him hesitantly. He sighed. "My parents said that you should pick the one you like, they've already brought this one but if you don't like it then---"

"No!" Rosè cuts him off. "I'm good at anything. I'm okay with this one, but it looks expensive. Isn't it problem to them? Or maybe I could just... live at my apartment with Lisa right? In that way you don't have to spend too much money." She tried to convince him.

Jimin give her a look. "No." He scoffs and get his black card from his wallet with a sly smirk. "Don't ever try convincing me to let you stay at your apartment in this case, I thought I've made it clear, Ms. Chaeyoung? Also, worrying of spending too much money is not in my vocabulary. You should ask my sister too, how she spends almost $500,000 a day. So, you don't have to worry about money. It's all on me." He grins and flip the black card like a pro before walking to roam the house.

Rosé breathed unbelievably. "Woah, I know he's rich but he doesn't need to flex it like that." She huff and get her wallet from her purse before taking out her cash card and glance at his back as he keeps walking. "I have a card too, you know." She held it in the air and glance at it.

"..."

"Okay, it's not black but atleast it has money on it, duh." She cleared her throat and hid the card on her wallet, feeling a little embarrassed. She look around and thankfully no one is there.

Because the house got sold to them so who will be there in this case?

Aishh,What's wrong with me?!

"Yah, what are you doing? Come here, we need to check if everythings okay in this house!" Jimin called not looking at her as he was focus on checking the windows and walls.

"Coming!"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Rosé stared at the white ceiling furiously. "And what? I'm moving tomorrow?" She whined. "Now, he's the one who's getting into the point, huh?"

Did we just switched souls?

"He told me that he understood the situation clearly but he's being straightforward without further a do and me being curios is just---"