28: Double Date

Author's POV.

Jennie gasps as she fixed Rosè's hair. "That's all? You only saw him shirtless?" Rosé nod her head on the mirror not really wanted to brag about what happened last night because it was embarrassing but since it was Jennie and she really wanted to know, she can't resist her.

Jennie finished her hair with a hair spray and ler her stood up, facing her. Jennie pouted. "I really thought that I will become an aunt."

Rosè nervously laugh. This is akward.

Jennie stared at Rosè. "Why didn't you wear the lingerie?" She raised a brow at her.

Rosé smiled. "I thought that it's not the right time to wear it, I'll find a perfect timing." She winked at her and Jennie grins.

"Interesting."

Perfect timing my foot, I hate to disappoint Jennie but I also didn't want to break the rules. No romantic feelings are involved.

"Let's go, they must be waiting for us."

"Let's go, have some fun!"

•••••

Taehyung chuckled at Jimin who's face palming. "It's okay, atleast it didn't turn out worse. It's a small mistake anyways and I'm sure she won't mind."

Jimin breathed out and smiled. "Right. I'm just going to pretend that it didn't happened."

Taehyung nod his head and just when they heard a knock on the car. "Taehyung-ah, I'm back!" Jennie waved her hand and went to the other door. Taehyung opened it for her from the inside and Jimin did the same to Rosè. The girls went to their seat and closed the door from behind.

"Good morning, Taehyung-ssi." Rosè greeted and Taehyung smiled on the mirror.

"Good morning."

Jimin stared at his wife unbelievably. "Woah, you greeted him while you shouted at me from the outside of my room first thing in the morning?" He mumbled to himself and scoffs. "Where are we heading first?" He annoyingly asked.

"Oh, we're having a picnic on the beautiful place I've ever seen and after that we're heading to the arcade and then go to the karaoke room I've rented." Jennie proudly said and the three stared at her, speechless. She put on her glasses and let out a girly sigh. "I know, thank me later for that." She grins and saw them staring at her.

"..."

"What? I'm buying your whole day, is there any problem?" Jennie peeked at them from her glasses. Taehyung akwardly chuckled, Rosè shooking her head and Jimin clearing his throat

"No, not all."

"I'm fine with it."

"Yeah, sure I don't have anywhere else to go anyways."

Jennie put a satisfied smile and put her glasses on neatly. "Good."

"Well, then. Taehyungie, please drive on the location for our picnic." Jennie said and Taehyung akwardly smiled at her.

"Yeah, sure."

•••••

Jennie remove her glasses and smelled the fresh air, her eyes were closed as she enjoyed. It felt so good on her nostril. "Finally!"

Taehyung get the picnic basket on the trunk and Jimin help him to take some of the remaining stuffs.

Rosé went beside Jennie and roam her eyes around. "Woah, it's so pretty."

Jennie turn towards her and smiled. "I know right, It really felt so good going here especially in the morning." She giggled.

Taehyung and Jimin stared at each other with a frown in their faces, they already expected Jennie to brought too many things even in a small picnic. "Yah, Jennie Kim! You're kidding us right? Who will bought this kind of stuffs in a picnic?"