Mr.Blue Eyes

EDITED :)  (^~^)

Alice P.O.V.

"Alice, Alice!  Time for school!" My mother shouted. I quickly got up and got ready for my first day of school.

I soon came down stairs in the kitchen to have breakfast.

 "Morning pumpkin." My dad said to me in a sweet tone.

"Morning dad."  I replied. "

"Are you ready to whip some butts?" My dad asked in a delightful way. "Yep dad,like always!" I said smiling sweetly. "That's my girl!" I noddedat his response. 

We were soon interrupted by the sound of our very own doorbell. I quickly went to answered the door, cause I already know that was my best friend who ringing the doorbell.

"Georgia!"  I greeted, when I opened the door. "Let's go Alice" Georgia said indicating that it was time to head to school.

" Bye mum,bye dad" I  shouted. "Bye Ally (My nickname from my loving and even annoying parents)". Their both said in perfect harmony. It only took us about 30 mins to reach to school (Mictock High School). 

"Georgia? Alice? Did you hear that they are three smexy boys transfer to this school?" Maxi asked smirking.  

"No!" Georgia and I said in unison.

"Well I heard that their's names are: Austin,Drake and Roger.  And I also heard that Austin is a "bad boy" and that he have Foster parents cause his biological parents couldn't  managed him anymore. So watch out for the"big bad wolf" maxi said in a tease full tone

'Ting-a-ling-a-ling' goes the school bell. The three of us quickly went to our classroom. "Good morning class, I will be your new teacher for this termMy name is ms.Debby-Ann but you all could called me ms. Debby."  Ms Debby-Ann  introduced herself.  

"Today we will have three new student who will be in this class and I don't want no teasing! Class welcome Austin, Drake and Roger."  The class greeted the three of them by clapping and whistling.  

Which all I hear was noise to me, but I clap along too,paying respect.

"Ms Debby-ann please reported to the principal office immediately!" The PA system announced. "Class please excuse me ,while the mean time the three of you please find a seat and get to know your classmates please." Ms Debby-Ann said before she left the classroom.

 "Aye Dork!  Whats yuh name?" One of the boy said to me, pretty rather loud for my liking in a hash tone, which I think name is Austin.

 "Excuse me?  I asked, making sure is me he's speaking to in that manner.

"Yh you hear me rite. What's yuh name? Austin repeated poorly. I rolled my eyes.

"First of all you have to asked politely and second of all you are new here. I don't give a damn  how you speak/operates with people but you don't talk to me like THAT!! Do u understand meh!!" I said, staring off sweetly getting harsher and rougher at the end.  "Whatever Dork, whatever!"  Austin said,getting mad for no reason. Look like someone have problems... I though to myself.

 First time i ever speak to somebody like that. I felt so confident now. I though to myself. "OMG Alice, i can't believed you actually speak up!" G said smiling proudly at me. I smiled, feeling proud. " I know Georgia, i know."