45: change is good

Start from the beginning

"You're probably right, Char. I've just wanted to do that since Maggie started talking about setting you up with other guys."

"Is someone jealous?"

"No!" he answered a little too quickly. I nudged him with my hip and he let out a huff. "Fine. Yes, I was jealous."

"Why would you be jealous, Mr. Styles?"

"Because I like you, and every part of me doesn't want to share you with anyone else."

"Oh really now?"

"Yes really."

"I think I like you too, Harry," I admit. He froze on the spot and turned to look at me.

"Sorry, what?"

"I said I think I like you too Harry?" It came out more as a question, and made me unsure of myself.

I know it's quick, but technically it's not. I know when I first met Harry, I had thought he was adorable - there's no denying that. I guess over time my feelings never left, they were just pushed to the back of my mind.

Now that I'm realizing what these feelings truly are, it makes me nervous but so excited to see what each day will bring me.

"No, let me take that back," I shook my head and a frown appeared on his face. He started to walk but I caught his arm with my hand and pulled him back to me. "Harry..."

"Look, just don't lead me on if-"

"Harry shut up. I said I wanted to take it back, because I don't think I like you. I know I do. I know I like you, and I'm foolish for not realizing it sooner."

"I..."

"Kiss me," I looked up at him, his eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly hung open.

"We're in public-"

"I don't care. Please Harry, just kiss me," I begged.

He nodded and stepped closer, snaking his free hand around my waist, pulling me towards him.

His head lowered and he softly connected out lips. I let out a low hum almost instantly, and felt him smile. I parted my lips and let him in right away, needing this feeling of comfort to take over my body.

He gently roamed around before pulling away and resting his forehead on mine, "Care to get back to the car so we can get home?"

I nodded and stood on my toes to give him a quick peck before following him back to the car.

The drive seemed never ending. In all honesty, I couldn't take my eyes off of him the entire time. He caught me staring more times than I should have, and I didn't even care.

"Why don't you just take a picture or something? At least you wouldn't have to strain your neck to stare at it," he chuckled.

"Why take a picture when I have the real thing in front of me?" I asked, shifting in my seat so I didn't have to have my head tilted up.

"You're ridiculous."

We shortly pulled up to the house and parked in the driveway, and I practically ran inside. Harry called for me to wait for him, but I ignored his pleas and left anyways.

I walked through the house towards the backyard, and opened the doors. I stepped out onto the pack patio, and chose a lounger in the corner.

I plopped down and sighed. Today is a beautiful day out, and I just want to relax a bit. It wasn't two minutes before my phone went off. I pulled it out of my purse to see Harry's name appear.