Chapter 19

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Break Your Heart Right Back by Ariana Grande
Party in the Penthouse by Jake Miller
Numb by Nick Jonas

Austin's POV

"Hey Austin," she called out and waved at me. "Hey Camila," I force a smile and wave back. "So...how was the tour?" she asked in sing-song voice. I smiled at the memories I made during the European tour. I sigh and smile, "I finally asked her out."

Camila's POV

"I finally asked her out," he smiled.

Aww, how cute

He finally had the guts to ask her out

But that's too bad

He's going to break her precious, little heart soon

And once he does that, she'll be like, I just wanna Break Your Heart Right Back

All this mess will be all because of me

When it happens, I know I'll love that feeling

You see, I always find a way get what I want

I try to hide my smirk and continue to talk to Austin.

It's hilarious on how oblivious he is to the news that's awaiting him.

To make things easier for you, I'll just explain it to you. I will not repeat myself. Well...maybe I will. Got it? Got it.

So basically, when Austin goes back to making music for you Mahomies, Rocco will drop the bomb on him. He'll tell Austin that we have to fake date.

Ooo, this is the best part

Austin has to tell Becky that we are fake dating, and he has to break it off with her.

I'm mentally clapping at whoever came up with this genius plan

The only reason I even agreed to this was because I get more fame

That's the perks of being a celebrity

Plus, they're just using Austin and I to create drama between the Mahomies and the Harmonizers.

Bring on the drama!

Austin's POV

Being next to Camila had to be the most awkwardest moment in my entire life. She was trying to be all over me while I would nervously laugh trying not to show my awkwardness.

Hopefully I don't ever have to deal with it....ever

The rest of the day just consisted of the guys and I playing football (of course me falling once....okay, maybe like five times) and going back to the penthouse.

"We gon' Party in the Penthouse!" Rob shouted. "Ummm....maybe later," I said. "Yeah, Ameezy's right," AC agreed.

We all hit the shower and went to our rooms to sleep.

Tomorrow should be a good day

[ Next Day ]

I woke up with a headache.

Ugh, not now

I get up and walk over to my closet. I grab my clothes that I choose to wear today and make my way towards my bed. I somehow manage to stub my pinky toe at the edge of the bed.