Chapter 16

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Be Alright by Justin Bieber featuring Drake
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepson

Becky's POV

I swear, when I saw that photo of them together, it broke my heart to millions of little pieces

@camila_cabello: @austinmahone ❤️ good times 😉

Then, I see him comment on her photo.

@austinmahone: @camila_cabello 😂😂 yessss great memories of that night

Ugh stop,

Just stop.

"Hey Becky," Jason walks in to my dressing room.

Don't worry, we have plenty of time until we perform.....I think

"Hey Jason," I smile and lock my phone.

It's only 1:17 and we don't perform until 5:30

We have enough time to talk

"What's up?" he asks and sits next to me on the couch. "Guy problems," I mumble. "Aww, c'mon, it can't be that bad," he chuckled. "Oh really," I chuckle sarcastically, "I don't see guys talking to two girls at the same time." "Ouch, that must hurt," he said.

It did

Well, does

"Yup," I sigh, "really bad." "Need some advice?" he asks.

Yes, please

"That would be great," I smile. "First of all, who is this guy?" "Austin, Austin Mahone," I blush. "Go Becky," he nudges me in a teasing way. I blush a darker shade of red. "I'm just kidding Becky. But, Austin Mahone? He's like a brother to me. He's pretty chill. Okay, next question, how'd you guys meet?" "Umm, well....we did a duet together." "Okay, so what's the problem between you two?" "Well," I sigh, "he went on his headlining tour in America while I was in Australis touring with Katy Perry. He suggested that Fifth Harmony go on tour with him since I couldn't be with him. You know how him and Camila Cabello were hanging out in the past? Well...that's kind of what's happening like right now. They're just getting too close for my liking. You see, the first time, she approached him. After she did that, he texted me saying how awkward it was for him. The second time though, he approached her. He didn't seem weirded out by her....not even an awkward face was shown. The third time, she posted a picture of him and her. Her caption was all like 'at Austin Mahone, Good Times.' Psh, whatever. Good times my butt. You see, this is what bugs me the most about boys. No offense Jason. But like, these past few days, we haven't even texted each other. At all. Would you happen to know why that is?" "Woah.....that was a lot to share. But, I would actually have the answer to all of your problems.......maybe. I'm not sure. Well, my theory is that Camila texted him and he responded because he's feel bad if he didn't. You get me? Anyways, she might have texted him right after he liked the picture she posted of them. My guess is that she's jealous of you because Austin might like you. She might have even flirted with him while she was texting him. Knowing the way girls think, I'm guessing she has a secret little plan behind her back. She's just waiting to see you fall."

His words kept repeating inside of my head.

She's just waiting to see you fall...

"How do I prevent that or beat her at her own game?" I ask suspiciously. "You have to out smart her. When do you and Austin see each other again?" "At the Premios Juventud Awards." "That's in like....what, three weeks?" he asks. I nod my head, "Yup." "Okay then, two things can happen. Either you two get close and inseparable, or they get really close and inseparable. It all depends on how fate wants to work."

It all depends on how fate wants to work, his words repeat in my head.

Fate...

Fate....

"Fate?" I ask. "Exactly. Fate works in mysterious ways, just like love. For example, when Jordan and I broke it off, it wasn't just because of me....or just because of her. It was just fate telling us, 'You guys aren't meant to be together.' Another example would be embarrassing yourself."

Wait what?

"What? How?" I ask confused. "It's like, when you're Thinking Out Loud in front of someone. It was fate saying, 'Share what you need to say. This person needs to hear it.' Fate is all around us."

I never knew that.....

"So by the end o-" "You guys need to start getting ready. It's almost showtime," they warn us.

Has time really passed by that fast?

"Okay, just give us like five more money," Jason says. "Go ahead Becky, say what you were originally gonna say," he gestures me to go on. "What I was gonna say was that by the time it gets to the Premios Juventud, everything will be fine?" "Everything's gonna Be Alright," he assures.

Whew, that seemed to calm me down by like five percent.

I'm still worrying though

Hopefully, we can set things straight. Even if it's before the Premios Juventud Awards.

Austin, I Really Like You......

I want you to want me to want me too

_____________________

A/N: 😍😍😍 here's chapter 16. Anyways, I want to give a shout out to my best friend pashdash 😭❤️❤️ if you're interested in either 5SOS or Michael fricking Gordon Clifford, I suggest that you read her book 1:17 😍😍 (BEST BOOK EVER 😍😭😭😭😭)

(By the way, there will be 2 questions)

Questions:

1) *if you have snapchat* DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO?? 😭😭😭😭 OMG Becstin is real and we all know it 😍😭

2) who has the new update?

Answers:

1) OMG THEY WERE EATING TACOS TOGETHER 😭😭😭 like omg I started fangirling hard core. I legit dropped my phone (not the first time I've done that 😂😂😳)

2) I'm still trying to get used to it. but to be honest, I think it's pretty cool.

Vote, comment, and go read my friends story (only if you're in the 5SOS FAM)

Twitter: @kayla_1374

Instagram: @kayla_martinez13