Chapter 4

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Say Somethin by Austin Mahone
Can't Get Enough by Becky G

*Months Pass*

Becky's POV

I'm so happy right now

I already released my EP!

I love my Beasters

They go above and beyond everything to make me happy

"Okay Becky," Dr. Luke inturrupted me. "Have you heard of Austin Mahone?" he asks.

Austin Ma- who?

(A/N: please kill me now 😭🔫)

"I'm sorry who?" I ask. "Austin Mahone, he's an artist like you. He's made a couple of songs. You may have heard of the songs Say Somethin', 11:11, Heart in My Hand, Say You're Just a Friend." I shake my head no. "No? Well... anyways, you two are going to be collaborating on a song called Magik 2.0. It's like Magic by B.O.B but the second version."

Oh, I get it

"Okay, okay, I see what you're saying. But when do me and this guy, Austin Mahone, start?" I ask. "Tomorrow," he answers.

Tomorrow

Then I guess I'll finally be able to meet the one and only Austin Mahone

This is so exciting

"Then tomorrow I'll meet him," I smile. "Yeah, you may go ahead and leave. Get all the rest you can Becky. You'll need it because we are going to be working hardcore tomorrow," he waves.

What shall tomorrow bring me?

I hope it's something good

I walk home and I'm immediately greeted by my parents.

"Hola mija, como estas?" my mom asks. "Bien, bein. I'm gonna be doing a song with Austin Mahone," I smile. "That's good mija. When do you start?" she asks. "Mañana," I answer. "Start preparing for tomorrow then mija," my mom suggests. "Okay, goodnight mami, te amo," I kiss her cheek. "Te amo mas mija," she smiles as I walk to my room.

I change into my pajamas and plop myself into my bed.

Austin's POV

"Hey Austin, we need to have a meeting with you," Rocco says. "Okay, I'll be there in five," I end the call.

What could he possibly want?

I'll just find out when I get there

I grab my keys and make my way to my red Range Rover. I start the ignition and turn on the radio.

Say Somethin

If you're feeling the vibe

Say somethin

Baby don't be so shy

Say somethin

Cause you're all in my head

Like ohh oh ohh ohh yeah ,yeah

Oh yeah

"That was Austin Mahone with his hit single, Say Somethin'," the producer speaks.

Dreams do come true

Once it plays the next song, I'm already at the building. I get out of my car and make my way inside.