Chapter 18

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
Single Ladies by Beyoncé

• Last Night •

Austin's POV

As soon as she ended the FaceTime call, I was sound asleep in a matter of seconds. The thought that she had said yes, kept me slightly awake most of the night. I mean, the fact the the most beautiful girl I have ever met, just agreed to be my lovely girlfriend.

_

< Morning >

I woke up to the guys knocking on my door.

Ugh, do I have to get up.

Because if I do, today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed. Don't feel like picking up my phone (unless it's Becky). 'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything, nothing at all.

I would like to thank Bruno Mars for singing The Lazy Song. Let's give him a round of applause.

"Yo Ameezy, get up!" Rob yells. "Okay, okay, I'm coming," I mumble. "Hurry up," AC said, coming inside my hotel room, "it's your last show here." I take off the comfortable sheets and get up only to feel the cold air hit my bare chest.

(A/N: yes, he's shirtless 😍😍 lord please kill me)

The rest of Rob and Zach soon come in after AC. "You ready?" Zach patted my bare back.

Okay, I'll admit, that kind of hurt

"Yeah," I walk to the drawer and grab a shirt. "Man, I had a great time here in London," Rob sighed. "Yeah, it was pretty cool here," I agree, "but we have to go back to Miami." "Yeah, then we can have the rest of the week at the beach with the girls," Zach smirks. "Yeah, I mean, it's only Tuesday. And on top of that, we have three weeks to relax before Austin has those Spanish awards," AC adds.

Premios Juventud, how can I forget about those awards? I mean, Becky's going to be there. I can't miss that

Then, Rob speaks up, "Oh yeah, did you ask Becky the big question?" I blush a deep pink. "Get some," AC smirks.

Don't I have the greatest friends?

"How did you ask her?" Zach asks.

I feel like a girl. My best friend is practically asking 'Oh my gosh, tell me the deets'

They all nod in excitement. "Fine, I'll tell you what happened," I scoff and playfully roll my eyes.

"So fifteen minutes after you guys left, we were just talking. Then, Jason came in. I've got to admit, that was pretty funny. After that, I asked her what time it was over there. She said it was eleven. Then she asked me the same thing, and I was all like, its six. She felt really bad, so she told me to go to sleep. That's when I felt the sleep taking over me. And I was all like, 'Can I ask you a question?' She was all like, 'Sure.' I asked her, and she said yes."

They all started cheering and yelling. (They guy version of squealing and jumping up and down.)

Ugh, such girls

I hear my phone ring on the night stand. Rob walks over to my phone and checks it. "It's Becky," he says.

I quickly run over to my bed and jump on top of it. I press the home button on my phone to check to see if it was actually her.

It wasn't....

Now I feel like a girl

"Whipped," I hear Zach snicker. "No I'm not," I argue. "Dude, you practically dove for your life because Rob supposedly said that you got a text from Becky," AC points out.

Really Alex, really?

Rob laughed, "Aw man, that was pretty funny." "Yeah, good job Rob," Zach gives him a fist bump.

Yeah, cause that was totally cool

Note the sarcasm.

"Alright Austin, you ready?" AC asks. I nod my head.

Why would I have a reason not to be ready?

The guys and I walk out of the hotel and drive to the venue.

Last show here Austin, let's make the best of it

_

That was a good- great- awesome- FANtastic show

That's how good it was...that I kept messing up with my words

Right now, I'm in Miami. I just got to my penthouse with AC, Rob, and Zach.

"Finally, we can go to the beach!" AC exclaimed. "I've been dying to go since I stepped foot in the plane," Zach said. "If we get ready now, I'm pretty sure we can see all the Single Ladies," Rob smirked. I laughed, "Get it? All the single ladies? The song by Beyoncé. Now put your hands up, oh oh oh, oh oh ohh oh oh oh oh oh oh woah, oh oh oh oh ohh oh oh oh oh oh oh woah oh oh. If you like it then you should've put a ring on it, if you like it then you should've put a ring on i-" "Okay, we get it," AC picked up his hand and 'moved' like Beyoncé. I felt a blush creep its way onto my face.

Did I actually do the moves?

If I did, I got the top into the song....

Whoops?

"Aww man, I should've gotten that on video so I could've posted it on snapchat," Rob groaned. "Oh yeah," AC laughed, "on snapchat...it's robertvilly, right?" "Yeah," Rob laughed. "Ummm....aren't we we going to go to the beach?" Zach pointed out.

Oh yeah....

I forgot we were going

"C'mon, let's go to the beach!" Rob shouted.

- Beach Time -

"Ameezy, go long!" AC throws the ball. I run and jump up to catch the ball. I successfully catch it between my hands, but it accidentally slipped and hit my face.

Embarrassing...

(A/N: I tried to find the picture of him getting hit in the face with a football 😂😂😂 *dries tear* but stupid Google didn't know what I was talking about 😑😑😑 *sigh* I found that sad and depressing....to the extreme)

I pick up the football and throw it to Rob. As I was running, I saw her.

Couldn't it be Becky?

Oh em friggin g.

I slow down my running and start jogging. "Hey Austin," she called out and waved at me. "Hey Camila," I force a smile and wave back.

It's better to kill her with kindness than show my dis-likeness.

Please god, please help me

________________

A/N: tada!!! A LOT happened today. But I'll just tell you a short story that happened today.

Soo, I was traveling to a competition in Katy, Texas. I wanted to get Chipotle, so my dad searched on his phone to see if hey had a Chipotle. He said he couldn't find it so we went to this other Mexican restaurant. It was okay.... After that, we got out and went to the car. My mom pointed across the street. Turns out there was Chipotle across the street. 😭😭💔😑. I WAS SO MAD. I really wanted Chipotle. 😭😭💔

Anyways,

Question:

Who's ready for the RDMA'S???

Answer:

I AM!! 😍😍 Becky got nominated 😍😍😭👏

Vote and comment loves 💕 ~K