Chapter 8

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Jealous by Nick Jonas
I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

/ Saturday Night/

Austin's POV

Today's the day

I have to impress Becky tonight

I grab my keys and head to my car.

Tonight's gonna be a good night

I Gotta Feeling

I drive to her house and parallel park in front of her house. I get my phone out of my pocket and text Becky.

To Becky 😍:

Hey Becky, I'm outside ❤️

I hit send and wait a couple of minutes. I feel my phone buzz and see a response.

From Becky 😍:

Alright, I'll be right there 😉

She sent the winking emoji

That's gotta mean something

Right?

Get it together Austin, just keep cool

I take a deep breath and wait for Becky to come in. A few minutes pass, and Becky gets in the car. I took a look at what she was wearing. Some colorful high waisted shorts, a brown spaghetti strap shirt, a letterman jacket, an orange beanie that said 'HOMIES', a gold necklace that says 'Becky' in cursive, hoop earrings, and some Adidas.

She looks beautiful

"You look beautiful," I compliment. She blushes, "Thank you Austin. You look nice too." I smile, "Thanks." I start the engine and drive to the movie theater.

Once we get there, I get out and open the door for her. "Thank you," she smiles. "You're welcome."

Manners are everything a girl looks for

You can't forget them, you just can't

We walk towards the ticket booth.

Should I hold her hand?

I brush my hand against hers and gently hold her hand. I look at her and see her smile.

Keep going

I fully grab her hand and lock our fingers together. I see her smile, and I smile with her.

We probably look like the cutest couple ever

My smile grows wider. When we get to the ticket booth, I turn to Becky and ask, "What would you like to watch?" "Umm.... well.... I would like to watch...." she looks at the options to watch, "Smurfs Two."

I see what she did there

I smirk, "I see what you did there. Can I have two tickets to see Smurfs Two." "Okay, that'll be $5.25 please." I get the money and see Becky trying to get some money. I stop her, "Please, it's in me." "No no no, please let me pay for myself," she pleads. "I could never do that to you," I argue. "But then I'd feel bad," she pouts.

She's even adorable when she does that

"Then I'd feel like such a jerk if i let you pay for yourself," I pout.

Three

Two

"Ugh, fine," she gives in.