Chapter 32

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Brave by Sara Bareilles
All That Matters by Justin Bieber

Austin's POV

"Are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah, definitely. I don't want to keep them waiting," she smiles. "Okay them, I'll tell them. We'll tell them," I smile.

@AustinMahone: it's official guys 😏😉 we're dating 😍😄😄

(A/N: tbh Austin would never post something like that for us....*sigh*)

I lock my phone before my notifications and timeline could get blown up.

I'm gonna tell her everything about the plan today

"Becky, I have to tell you something." "Yeah?" "Well, I have an interview today. You remember how Camila and I were fake dating right?" I feel bad for saying that. She tensed up right as I said that. "Y-yeah, I-I remember." "Well, we 'broke up'. Now that I'm going to the interview, I can finally tell everyone there that we're dating." "Uh-huh, Austin, I don't see where you are going with this." "That's what I was going to explain next. I kinda have to lie about dating Camila." "Austin th-" "Wait, I'm going to tell you what I'm going to say that way you can approve of it." She laughs, "Austin, I don't own you. You can say what you want to say. Let the words fall out. Honestly, it's all about being Brave in front of your fans and haters." "But can you still hear what I'm going to say?" "Of course Austin," she smiles.

"Okay, well if the interviewer, 'Well what happened to you and Camila? Well all shipped #Ausmila.' I'm going to say, 'I only dated her to get over Becky. I've liked Becky for a really long time now. And, I can finally call her mine.' That's it. That's all I'm going to say." "I'm not going to tell you anything. You say whatever you think is best," she says. "Thank you Becky," I peck her lips.

_

"And we are back with the one and only, Austin Mahone. So tells us Austin, how are you doing?" the interviewer asks. "Umm, I'm doing fine actually. I'm really excited," I smile widely. "Ooo, you're excited. Why?" "Well, I'm now officially dating Becky G," I announce. The crowd goes wild and starts squealing. "Aww, how cute. But what about you and Camila? Weren't you guys a thing?"

There's the question....

"I felt nothing; our relationship was nothing to begin with. I only dated Camila to get over Becky since I've liked her for a long time."

That's partially a lie. I've loved Becky for a long time. Plus, Camila and I were only dating for the fame.

"Well, you heard it here folks, Austin Mahone and Becky G are going out." I smile and walk out of the interview.

I'm gonna get loads of hate after this

But it shouldn't phase me, Camila and I were never a real thing.

Camila's POV

"And we are back with the one and only, Austin Mahone. So tells us Austin, how are you doing?" the interviewer asks. "Umm, I'm doing fine actually. I'm really excited," he smiles widely. "Ooo, you're excited. Why?" "Well, I'm now officially dating Becky G," he announces.

I keep a straight face. I'm not phased by this.

The crowd goes wild and starts squealing. "Aww, how cute. But what about you and Camila? Weren't you guys a thing?"

No.

"I felt nothing; our relationship was nothing to begin with. I only dated Camila to get over Becky since I've liked her for a long time."

Ouch, way to word it genius

I'll admit, it actually did sting my heart. When he said those words, I couldn't help but feel stupid. I don't like him, but the way he worded the whole scenario....that was low.

Might as well create some drama. Well technically I'm not creating it because the Harmonizers are probably already hating on him. I'm just participating in the drama.

I open the Twitter app and start to caption a tweet.

@camilacabello97: damn, good to know....

Let's see what happens now

Becky's POV

What in the world is going on?

Right now, I'm currently on my Twitter timeline. There's all these hashtags about Austin, Camila, and I.

#AustinandBeckyDefenseSquad

#BeckyDefenseSquad

#AustinDefenseSquad

#CamilaDefenseSquad

Okay then....

That's a lot of defense squads.

I hear the door open and see Austin come in.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he's staying here. He doesn't have to worry about his mother being alone because he got his own house, so he's good.

"Hi," I feel Austin hug me. I giggle, at his cute actions, "Hi. How was your interview?" I cuddle up to him. "It was good. I think it it went well." "Did you see all the drama on Twitter? It's so weird, but it's so hilarious at the same time," I laugh. "What Twitter drama? I haven't even gotten in Twitter in like two days. How is it funny?" "Well, the Mahomies, Beasters, and Harmonizers made up some squads. They were like hashtag Austin and Becky defense squad. Hashtag Becky defense squad. Hashtag Austin defense squad. Hashtag Camila defense squad. I don't know, but I found that highly interesting that they would do something like that," I explain.

He takes out his phone and goes to Twitter. "Whoa, that's-that's interesting," he chuckles. "See, I told you," I poke his stomach. "Hey," he laughs, "stop that." "Make me," I stick my tongue out and continue to poke his stomach. "Go get ready, we're going to the beach," he smiles and gets up. "But we were just at the beach like two days ago," I point out. "Yeah, but when you're in California, you have to go to the beach every day," he smirks. "Not true," I scoff, "you can do that in Miami." "True, but you wouldn't be there with me."

Aww, that was so cute

I blush, "That still wouldn't matter." "Becky, you're All That Matters to me."

This guy really knows how to make me blush.

"I'm gonna go change now," I walk upstairs to my room.

___________________________

A/N: yeah, I deleted my account so you don't have to follow me anymore 😂😂😐
1) I suck at edits
2) I don't have the time

Anyways,

Question:

Who's excited for the summer?

Answer:

Who isn't? 💁🏼💁🏼 I'm feeling extra good for this summer 😍😍😏

And just really quick, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDAD!! 🎉🎂 hopefully he's having a really good time with Austin. 🍉