Chapter 13

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
What About Love by Austin Mahone
Brave Honest Beautiful by Fifth Harmony featuring Meghan Trainor
Complicated by Pia Mia
Crazy by Kat Dahlia

Austin's POV

"Okay Austin, lets go through this one more time," they start the music, and I start to practice.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,

2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,

"I-I, I'm feeling your thunder. The storms getting closer. This rain is like fire. And my, my worlds going under. Please help me remember the reason that you caught off the line. You're moving on you say. Here I stay. I'll take this pain yeah I can, I can. What About Love, what about our promises? What about love, you take it all and leave me nothing. What about love, what about us till the end? What about love, you cut my wings, now I am falling. What about love?" I sang and danced at the same time. They stop playing the music. "That was good Austin," Rocco clapped. "Go ahead and take a water break Austin." I nod and walk off stage. When I get there, I grab my water and start drinking it.

"Hey Austin." I turn around and see Camila twirling her hair in a 'flirtatious' way.

(A/N: no hate towards her, she's Brave, Honest, and Beautiful 😏😉)

"Hey Camila," I awkwardly say. "You did amazing last night," she walked towards me and hugged me.

Umm...

This is awkward

"Thanks?" I ask weirdly. "No problem Austy," she winked and patted me on the back.

Well that was weird

"Ameezy, what up man?" Robert, the dingus, greeted. "The sky?" I laugh. AC and Zach laughed at the joke while Rob had a straight face. "Not cool man, not cool," Rob sighed. "But seriously, what's up?" AC smiled. "I swear, the weirdest thing just happened with Camila," I run a hand through my hair. "What happened?" Zach asked. "Okay, so Rocco told me to practice my dance moves, and I did. After that, he told me to get some water. I walk off stage and come here. While I was drinking water, Camila came up to me. And she was all like, 'Hi Austin'," I mimicked her actions. "Eww, what the fuck?" Rob said with a disgusted face. "And I was all like, 'Hey Camila.' Then, she was all like, 'You amazing last night.' She hugged me after that. I was all like, 'Thanks?' This is where it gets weirder. She said, 'No problem Austy.' After that, I was done," I explained. "Dude, that's weird as shit," Zach said.

Tell me about it

"Dude, do you even like her like that?" AC asked.

Do I even like her like that?

Wait, what am I saying?

I don't like her like that. I like Becky.

"Well, I mean, she's a good friend," I scratched the back of my head. "But..." AC gestured me to go on. "I like Becky better than her," I admit. "Why?" Rob asks. "Well," I sighed and smiled, "she's Brave, Honest, Beautiful, funny, loving, and caring. I don't know man, it's Complicated."

No it's not,

You're just Crazy about her

Ding! Ding!

I felt they buzz in my pocket.

From Becky 😍:

What up Ameezy 😂😂❤️