Chapter 31

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction
Shadow (Acoustic) by Austin Mahone

Austin's POV

To Zach 👨🏼:

Are you two going to the beach or not?

I texted Zach to check up on our plan. Let me explain a little. Zach is 'coincidentally' in California. I checked the weather. Today's the perfect day to go and hit the beach. I'm pretty clever if I do say so myself. Anyways, since Becky is close with all of my boys, AC, Rob and Zach, she would text Zach if he wanted to go to the beach with her. This is where the plan goes into effect. Zach would gladly accept the offer and go with her. AC, Rob, and I are over here at the beach setting up the beautiful scenery for her.

I love her so much

Baby look what you've done to me, yeah I fell for you

From Zach 👨🏼:

Yeah, we're at the beach already. Do I take her already?

I look at AC and Rob. They look like they need a couple of more minutes. Maybe like thirteen.

To Zach 👨🏼:

Not yet, the guys and I need thirteen more minutes. I'll text you when to bring her over.

From Zach 👨🏼:

Alright man, see you later

I hope this plan actually works

Becky's POV

Zach and I are at the beach already. Unfortunately, Ingrid couldn't come to the beach with due to it being her father's birthday. Fortunately, me being with Zach, and only Zach, at the beach turned out not to be so awkward as I thought I would.

"You know," Zach started, "I think we should go to a place where we won't be seen with paparazzi." "You're right. Lead the way."

We start walking in the soft sand. Yeah, I like to walk barefoot on the beach. The sand is soft and warm. From my eyes, I can see something in the far distance.

What is that?

"Zach what is tha-" "Hey, what's that over there? I think it's little baby sea turtle," Zach points. I gasp, "A sea turtle? Where?" I turn around and see nothing in the sand.

What the-there's no turtle.

"Zach," I sigh, "this better not be some sick jok-" "Surprise!" AC, Austin, Rob, and Zach yell. I keep a straight face. A few seconds later, I start to speak. "What is this?" "All of this," AC points, "is a surprise. You'll just have to find out what this is." "Well," Rob speaks, "AC, Zach, and I will leave you two at it."

Huh?

"Wait what? That was t part of the pl-" "Bye," Zach interrupts Austin. They start walking away leaving Austin and I alone together.

"Hi," Austin smiles. "H-hi," I stutter.

Dang it

"Before you start saying anything, I just wanted to apologize. I know sorry doesn't fix anything, but just hear me out," he lets out a breath. "I'm really sorry for not telling you about all of this drama. I didn't want to, but Rocco threatened to do something with my career. I don't know I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying. But that's not the point. I know I am not that great at talking to girls, so I decided to sing to you." He grabs his guitar behind the rocks and sits down on the rock. I decided to sit in the sand because I know I would get pretty tired. He starts strumming his guitar and starts to sing.

You walk into the room
So perfect but unaware
Making me stop and stare
Every time I heard he broke your heart
Can I just fix you girl?
Show you a different world?

I'll take you anywhere
I'll put you on a throne
I'll lay down my heart, I swear
And I'll make sure that you'll never be alone

Only my shadow knows
How I feel about you
Only my shadow goes
Where I dream of you and me
Should I go or wait?
Is it too soon, too late?
Only my shadow knows

I've been loving you so long
And now that I got the chance
I see you need to dance on your own
So I'll wait another day
Maybe another year
I'm gonna be right here, oh

I'll take you anywhere
I'll put you on a throne
I'll lay down my heart, I swear
And I'll make sure that you'll never be alone (alone)

Only my shadow knows
How I feel about you
Only my shadow goes
Where I dream of you and me
Should I go or wait?
Is it too soon, too late?
Cause only my shadow knows

I wish I could say all these words
All these things that your heart never heard, yeah
But I saw the pain in your eyes and it sealed my lips

Only my shadow knows
How I feel about you
Only my shadow goes
Where I dream of you and me
Should I go or wait?
Is it too soon, too late?
Only my shadow knows, ey
Only my shadow knows, oh oh

The tears were threatening to pour over my eyes.

He has such a way with words

(A/N: Sandy from spongebob tho 😂😂😏)

His voice has meaning to what he sung; that's hard to find in people's voices.

"Th-that was so be-beau-tiful-l," I stutter. The tears are coming so hard right now. He puts his guitar down and rushes to me. He wraps his warm arms tightly around my little figure. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry," he kisses my hair. "Don't worry, they're happy tears," I sniffle. He pulls away and looks into my eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispers. I part my lips to say something, but I'm interrupted by lips connecting with mine.

I never thought I would feel this again

"Hey gu- You know what, I think I spotted Ariana Grande over there by the ocean," I hear Rob speak from afar.

Embarrassing

Austin and I pull away and smile. "I'm sorry." "Apology accepted."

__________________________

A/N: you might get another update tomorrow bc I'm sick 😑😑 and I can't go to school till Wednesday. But yeah, keep an eye out for that update. Bethany Mota made my whole day by following me. I have to thank her for that 😍😍😘.

Question:

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Answer:

There was that time I ate regular Cheetos with Whipped cream (it tastes like funnel cake 😍😍) then there was that time I ate Doritos with mustard (you mostly taste the mustard).

I made an edit account; I'd really appreciate it if you followed it ❤️

Instagram: @intoomanyfandomz