Chapter 15

🎶 Songs of Chapter:
Nothin' On You by B.O.B featuring Bruno Mars
All I Ever Need by Austin Mahone
Shower by Becky G

* Weeks Pass *

Becky's POV

"Thank you all so much. I had such an amazing time touring with my girl Katy Perry. Australia is such a beautiful place, I hope to come here again," I smile. The crowd goes wildly insane and cheers as I walk off the stage.

My Beasters are the best

I love them

"You did amazing as always Becky. I'm gonna miss you," Katy hugged me. "I'm gonna miss you too Katy," I hug her back and smile.

"What's up Sydney, Australia!" she walked on stage. "Come on Becky, you got to go," they rushed me to the private jet.

Talk Dirty Tour, here comes Becky G.

< Plane Flight >

Finally, I'm back in the U.S.

"Okay, where's Bec- Becky, it's so good to see you," Jason's producer smiled. "I'm glad to be here," I answer. "Ready?" he asks. "Yeah," I nod. "Okay, let's take it from the top!" he shouts as music starts to play.

Austin's POV

"Man, how do you think London's going to be like?" Rob asks while looking out of the window. "I don't know man," I look out of the window too, "I mean...there's beautiful girls all over the world. I could be chasing, but my time would be wasting. They got Nothin' On Becky." "Whipped," Zach chuckles. "Definitely turning into a lover boy," AC teases.

Only for Becky

"Alright, we're here in London," Rocco says.

Finally,

The beautiful city of London

(A/N: I've never been to London, I wish I could go though 😭😭)

"You know the plan?" Rocco asks. "Yup," I nod. "What's the plan?" "I'm doing a tour here then we're going to shoot the music video for Shadow," I answer. "Nice memory Mahone." "Thanks Valdez," I smirk.

I get out of the limousine with Rob, AC, and Zach. "Where should we go first?" AC asks. "How about.....Big Ben," Zach suggests. "Yesssss," Rob drags on.

I think that's a good idea

"Ameezy, you in?" AC asks. "Definitely," I smile. They burst into laughter, and I quickly realize why they were laughing. "Come on guys, don't think like that!" I slap Rob's arm. "What? It's funny," he rubbed his arm. "Big Ben," AC snickered.

Of course the would think like that

"Okay, okay. Lets just go to the tower," I chuckle.

_

"Okay, where to next?" Rob asked.

I'm guessing he really likes the girls here

Typical Rob

"I don't know man, I'm kinda tired," Zach admitted. "Yeah," AC scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry bro," I sighed. "Man, you guys are such party-poopers," Rob Rob whined. "In case you forgot, the time zone changed six hours ahead. How can you not be tired?" Zach asked. "Maybe it was that Red Bull he had on the plane," AC answered.

Rob would have a Red Bull on the plane

"Hey, I was thirsty," Rob defended himself. AC snickered, "Couldn't you just ask for water like a normal person would?"