Levy's Date +Author's Note

Saphira's POV
I just hope this plan works... I change to my dragon form and fly the pretty dress to Lucy. She bought her old apartment, and is currently residing there. "Lushy, we're having a special event at the guild hall in 4 hours! Can I do your hair?" I change to my human form-blue hair and blue eyes- and pull the blindfold around an unsuspecting Lucy's eyes. "Hey!" She shrieks as I tie it on. "Calm down, I'm not going to kill you." I hand her the dress. "Change into this. Now." She complies, and I help her with the zipper. Because, she is blindfolded. Afterward, I start on her hair. I part her hair down the middle and do a braid on each side of her head that comes together in a hairband at the back. (If you've seen SAO, it's basically Asuna's hairstyle) I apply lipstick and dab on sparkly eyeshadow, then sit back to admire my work.
Meanwhile, with Levy...
Levy's POV
"Guys, get formal! Mira's hosting an event soon! And everyone needs a date!" I make my way toward the door through the chaos- to meet Jet and Droy warring about who would take me. A tick mark appears above my head. "Boys, calm down, I'm not going with either of you, because Mira-" I get cut off by a rough voice. "Because I'm taking her."