Challenge Accepted

Natsu's POV
Ha! We can beat them easily! 3 against so many of us, with Erza and Mira? This will be a piece of cake! Literally, Erza definitely will be eating one during the fight, they seem so pathetic. The taller girl's build seemed to be somewhat familiar to me: I have no idea why, however. Her physical form seems strong and supple, but her magic is only average. She smells of... Nothing. She has no scent whatsoever. (AN: she hid her scent so no one would be able to recognize her unless they knew her well enough.) "Gather up your team, meet us outside in five minutes," she commands. I saunter over to them, pushing my way through the crowd, as she diverges from the shorter girl, whom puberty had recently hit. Tris, I think the tall girl's name was, is a lolly. (Slang for flat-chest.) I put my arm around her shoulders, noticing that she was wearing all black, with almost no skin showing. "So, emo lolly, whose funeral is it?" I ask, grinning. She grabbed my arm, and suddenly I was airborne, then came slamming to the ground, my arm twisting behind my back painfully, and I cry out. In a dangerously low voice, the girl whispers, "Yours, if you keep talking."
Her exceed, Saphira if I remember correctly, smirks as Tris releases me from the hold. "Do you need some ice for that burn?" Saphira giggles. I storm away, upset that I just got pulverized by a girl like her. Mira and Erza were different. This girl just seemed so... Frustrating. I couldn't figure her out. I gather up my team and head outside, where the trio of newcomers was waiting.

Natsu's team consists of:
Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Romeo, Mira, Erza, Levy, Lisanna the Bitch, and Gildarts.

Lucy's team consists of:
Lucy, Wendy, and Saphira