The Battle part 2

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Wendy fighting Gajeel, with Levy unconcious, and he looks exausted. Saphira is taking down Gray, and Romeo is out for the count. I circle Gildarts, requipping and raising my magic to 0.5, and the weaker mages in the guild faint. My body is weighed down as armor, with scales like a dragon's, covered my body. I hear a gasp from my left. "That's the legendary dragon armor!" Erza exclaims. I smirk. I'm not even showing off. "It makes you 20x faster and 30x stronger! Watch out!" She calls. Got that right. I dart behind my target and slash a few times, careful to keep Gildarts from getting a grip on it, and he's down. Natsu stands back up in the remains of the guild hall. He breathes a tunnel of fire toward me and I don't try to dodge.

Natsu's POV (haha surprise!)
I smile in satisfaction. Lisanna drapes herself across me and says, "She's totally defeated. After this," she grins suggestively, "my house?" "Don't be so sure," I hear Tris say. I turn to see- her sucking in the flames! She snorts out a puff of smoke and pouts. "Did anyone ever tell you how your fire tastes? Annoying and persistent. I'll beat you with your own magic!"

Lucy's POV
I smile. I would destroy them with dragon magic. Then I notice a specific detail in Natsu's eyes. His pupils were ragged. Back at the realm, Florist taught me how to check if they were under the influence of dark mind magic. This was one of them. As I glance around, I noticed that almost everyone had this affect. "Hey, Zeref's puppet, watch this! NATURE DRAGON'S CLEANSING!" My guildmates are flooded in white light. Her effect on them is now canceled out by my magic. Now for seeing who she really is. "Nature Dragon's Revelation!" A white streaked with green light washed over them, and when it stops blinding me, I look expectantly at Lisanna. Again, her hair is black, her eyes red. "How did you know?" "Either way, we are going to fight this out. Keep fighting." I concentrate, and I expand into dragon form, slashing at Lisanna/Zeref's minion. She is knocked far, far away. I don't think we'll see her again. That was enough to kill her. If I do, that bitch ain't getting anywhere near the guild. Natsu, Elfman, and Mirajane, the ones who had hung out with her the most, have fainted. Wendy and Saphira saunter over to me and raise my hands into the air in victory. Stunned, everyone began to pay Makarov however much they bet against us. Master is roaring with laughter. Idiots- they shouldn't bet against us. Nobody on my team even got touched. Afterward, I make an announcement. "Everyone, I want you guys to see who we really are. Look closely. Do we resemble anyone in your past?" Carla gasps. Mira, who woke up a minute ago, cries. Levy breaks down, Gajeel comforting her. Gajeel pulls her against him into an embrace and lets her cry into his shirt. Were they a couple by now? They should be if they aren't. Natsu is still asleep.
After the homecoming tears, I take Natsu to the infirmary. I know the spell that Lisanna used. It is focused on one person: me. She cast it on Natsu. The effect was whatever feelings you had for them were EXACTLY reversed negatively. Going by that, Natsu must like me a lot... And I like him. A lot. I blush furiously, chastising myself for thinking that way, and lay him down on the infirmary bed. I use sky magic to heal him, then wait for him to awaken.