98 | earthquake

STEVIE COLE SAT IN HER room her laptop on her lap and head on her headboard.

she was watching this movie called the fifth wave. the girl had seen an edit of it on tiktok making her want to watch it.

"god." she holds her heart seeing  earthquake erupt on the screen.

"run bitch!" stevie holds her computer yelling.

all of a sudden her lamp was knocked down and her bed started shaking.

"what the..." she mumbles under her breath.

"who's fucking this hard?" her voice whispers stepping onto her floor.

"oh my god." she runs under her table.

"chris!" stevie screams.

chris was in his room under his own desk but the boy heard her running to her room.

"hey yeah," chris rushed under her table, grabbing her and putting her head in his arms.

"trev." stevie calls out to the clueless dog who sat on her bed.

"come here boy." she yells making him run into her arms.

there they sat, stevie in chris's arms and trev in hers.

after a few seconds it had stopped.

"is it over?" she muffled through his shirt.

"well that was dramatic for no reason." she laughs looking up at him.

"yeah." he laughs softly.

but the boy stares at her for so long.

while listening to her voice.

have you ever heard the sound of someone's voice and felt your knees sink?

tasted heaven on your tongue as they speak?

he's given up trying to make sense of it. all he knows is her voice plays the strings of his every weakness.

and i swear to god if you'd have asked him what sounds like, he would say her.

do you know that one feeling?

that feeling of the first hot ray of summer sunlight touches your cheek after a long cold winter.

or the feeling of laughing after a while of crying.

or maybe even the feeling of stepping into a nice hot bath after having the worst day ever.

that was the feeling she got every time she looked at him.

their love story isn't typical, they're more then friends but less then lovers.

knowing they could never be anymore than that.

stevie and chris made do with their stolen glances, hidden hugs, silent crys for the other.

wishing so hard that they could put a new meaning to him and her.

"are you okay?" chris asks her breathlessly.

"i'm good." stevie gulps looking up at him.

the two where still crammed in that spot poor trev in between them.

"i feel- i think i-" she was cut off from trying to get up as she bumps her head on the table.

"ow." stevie winced.

"come on trev." chris holds his hand out for the dog as they walked onto the bed.

"hi guys." matt, nic and chris smile to the phone which was recording on tiktok.

"today we're doing that thing where it's like we leave stevies favorite snack and tell her to wait for us and see if she eats or not." nic explains softly.

the phone cuts to it in front of the girl as chris set a brownie in front of her.

"oh." she smiles reaching for it making the boy slap her hand.

"we're gonna go to the bathroom." matt tells.

"together? what're you gonna do hold it for each other?" she scoffed loudly.

"stevie." nic scolds.

"we're gonna go to the bathroom and you can't eat this until we get back, kay?" nic then informed her.

"what?" she whined.

"fine okay, whatever." stevie huffs as the three walk out the room giggling to themselves.

the girl sits in her chair her legs up to her chest with a sigh staring at the treat.

inching closer to it by the second.

her nose reached it making her smell it.

"oh my god." stevies hand reached her chest in euphoria.

suddenly she snatched it from the plate shoving it in her mouth.

"now that's good." she giggles.

"so stevie did you...." the three trail off looking at the girls face who was covered in chocolate.

"i didn't eat it." she says hoarsely.

"he did!" stevie points to the dog.

"stevie we told you to wait." matt cackles.

steviecole

 liked by, mattsturniolo, nicsturniolo and 408,089 others

STEVIECOLE HAPPY FATHER's DAY!!! love u so much jimbo, you know what they say behind every spoiled youngest girl there's a bad dad, i guess the sayings right. also fuck u real dad hope ur in hell burning and screaming. love u so so sooo much

view comments here

username stop this is too cute

usernameone the way she's so included makes me so happy

chrissturniolo kinda wished i didn't save u from the earthquake
steviecole boy don't lie ur ass didn't save me

usernamenine u have a real dad why r u posting ur fake one omg so ungrateful

stevopher4life IN THE NEW TIKTOK STEVIE AND CHRUS WERE SO CUTE LIKE THE WAY SHE LOOKS UP AT HIM

mattsturniolo ur ugly
indiestewart ur talking
mattsturniolo fuck you carrots

nicsturniolo damn girl u look so edited in here the author must be one ugly bitch
author IM SORRY

H speaks!
hi please comment and vote

love u guys