28 | red silk

STEVIE AND chris sat together in his room.

"just friends?" she asks.

truth is, she didn't wanna be just friends. she didn't want to be his friend, she wanted to be more.

stevie didn't remember really falling for him, she just remembered holding his hand
and realizing how much it would hurt to let it go.

"just friends." he confirmed.

he didn't wanna be just friends with her, it was something so bad, by why did it feel so good?

chris remembers everything stevie forgets about herself.

"good, you were a bad kisser anyway." she comments giggling.

"don't lie." he shoved her shoulder.

when his skin contacted with hers it was like star were dancing on the pale surface that was her skin.

its funny how much falling in love changes everything. if chris had done that a few months ago she would hit him right back, but she was afraid that if her fingers had even skimmed him his eyes would disappear and his voice would be a voice she hears everywhere.

"guys!" nic barges in again.

stevie was snapped.

"we're gonna film the video." he informs them.

"what are we doing?" she asks him cross legged on the bed.

the boy just pulls out the urban outfitters discount card making her scream.

"HI GUYS!" stevie yells at the camera in the car as matt was in the front with nic and chris with her in the back.

"why the fuck do you not have a shirt on?" nic swears while showing the camera chris.

"dude!" stevie laughs not even noticing it.

"cause it ain't even that hot and i'm still rocking no shirt on!" he sang then turning his music on and dancing to the lyrics.

the camera cut to the four in the parking lot.

"chris still isn't wearing a shirt." stevie giggles while standing outside the open car door waiting for chris to move.

"move out of the fucking way!" nic yells at him.

"i'm cleaning the seat for her you dumbass!" chris screams at him.

stevie sat her ass down and closer the door.

the camera cut to the four in stevies room.

"i'm so happy!" mary lous voice rang outside the room and coming up to the door.

chris jumped and scared while hugging the woman.

"why're you so happy?" stevie bites her cookie.

"i'm so happy that your growing up together." mary smiles.

"mom your gonna make stevie cry." chris laughs at her.

"i'm not crying." the cole girls voice cracked.

the camera cut to them in the kitchen.

"okay carry me." stevie jumps in mary lous arms the mother letting out a groan.

"okay, come on baby,"

the camera cut.

"we're in this fancy store." stevie whispers to the camera she was holding.