30 | old fits

STEVIE COLE was a son of a bitch.

how do you know this? because she thinks so herself.

falling in love with her childhood best friend? who the fuck was she jenna rink?

this wasn't okay, she couldn't go to sleep at night knowing that she was gonna see him in her dreams, she couldn't!

her heart would literally fall to her stomach when he said her name, or the way he giggles when she says something funny, she loved the way his voice sounds in the morning, and the smell of his cologne.

stevie cole is a son of a fucking bitch.

"hey guys!" stevie waves at the camera on the front of the car.

"so let's talk about today's video." chris looks at her.

"alright today's video we're gonna be rating our fits from the past!" she smiles placing her chin on the back of chris's seat.

they talked about the group instagram and explained the task a little longer.

"okay we went through our phones and found some pics." stevie guffaws while opening her device.

"okay let's look at this picture of stevie i found." chris quickly showed the three his phone while laughing.

it showed stevie wearing a one direction shirt her hair in pigtails with brown shorts and the peace sign up.

"honestly that eats." she stated pointing.

"yeah it's a vibe." nic agrees.

"im just laughing at the fact that you have a peace sign up while doing the duck face." chris imitated her in the picture.

"five out of ten."

the camera cut.

"now look at this picture i found of chris." she displayed her phone in between them.

showing chris wearing neon green shorts and a neon green shirt.

"bro." he glared at her.

"wait don't we have the other side to the picture, show them you." he taunts her as she groaned showing her fit.

she dressed in a dress that wrote "live, love laugh." on the chest.

the whole car filled with laughs and giggles.

"honestly that's bomb." she points out.

"so true i give it a ten." nic stated with a smirk.

"same here." matt agrees still giggling.

"what about me?" chris asks.

"christopher your dressed like a fucking pickle." stevie raised her brows at him.

the camera cut.

they had showed pictures of Matt, chris, and nic rating the cringe outfits.

the next picture was again of stevie and chris.

"oh my god!" they yelled.

"this was best friend day at school." she slaps the leather of the car.

"me and chris dressed up as each other." she shoved her head in the boys shoulder as the car shook with giggles.

"yo look at stevie." matt points to the girl who had chris's shirt on his shorts and one of his hats on backwards while biting her lip like a guy raising her arm around him.

"what do you mean look at stevie? look at chris!" she points to the boy wearing stevies small skirt with a unicorn shirt and a headband.

"to be fair, we look fucking fire." she fist bumps the boy, regretting the contact of skin when the big butterfly in her stomach awoke aggressively.