96 | ocean

SHE COULDNT DO IT she seriously couldn't.

she's discovered a new most terrible feeling.

falling in love yet not being able to fully experience it.

she looks at herself in the mirror.

younger stevie would be so disappointed, how could she fall in love with her best friend, the boy who pushed her into the sand making her cry.

but how could she not fall for her best friend, he was the boy that pushed her into the sand but he made sure her scrape was all bandaged up.

stevies fingers start punching her neck.

she couldn't breathe, walls were caving in and air was getting lost.

slamming her door open she stumbles down the stairs, her head was feeling heavy and it was like someone was squeezing her throat.

"im uh, i'm going out." stevie stated to the family sat in the living room as she grabs the car keys.

"wait what- honey you have no shoes-" but mary lou was cut off when her daughter storms out.

"i cant, no, oh god." stevie holds her heaving chest driving her fastest to the beach.

"please oh my god." she bangs her head scrunching her eyes.

the only thing that could be heard was her heavy breaths.

stopping the car on the side of the beach she storms out.

finally falling to her knees on the sand.

no one was there.

all could be sensed was her crys.

holding the sand and leaning her head as the tears fall to it making it wet.

she couldn't see her sight was too blurry.

the time was nine in the night as the deep dark sky took over her thoughts along with a brunette boy.

but she couldn't contain herself, she had ran to the ocean in the middle of the nigh, confessed her love for him to the water as she finished telling her the salt in the oceans body became sugar.

stevie was laying in the sand drops of salt water all over her.

as lays, making her tears fall to the side of her face.

and every tear out of her eye has his name on it.

holding a seashell of her ear stevie sighs at the reassuring sound of the ocean, maybe she was trying to tell her something.

"okay i'm going home now." stevie grumbles under her breath walking to her car.

while driving her eyes find themselves looking at a diner by the house.

of course her fatass enters.

the bell ringing over her head as she went inside the restaurant.

"good afternoon." the waitress smiles to the young girl as she sits on the island table.

"hi can i uh can i get a chocolate milkshake." stevie smiles softly making the woman nod.

"hi sir what would you like." the waitress then goes on to the old man next to her.

"i'll have what the young lady ordered." he grins softly.

stevie turns sending a smile his way.

after a while stephanie's milkshake arrived.