55 | he didnt show?

STEPHANIE COLE was nervous, she was walking around her house a paper in her hand, all dolled up.

she was gonna be on BUILD, she was gonna be interviewed! for before he cheats and she was literally shaking.

"okay," she states.

"i got this." her heart pounds while marching to nicks room.

"okay, i'm leaving." stevie states to nick and matt who sat on his bed.

"wheres chris?" she asks softly.

"bathroom."

"okay, don't forget five o'clock if you guys don't show up i'll cry on live tv." she dramatically stated.

"we'll be there." nic softly smiles.

"i love you!" she runs giving them a hug and tackling them to the bed.

"hi," stevie grins to the person who stood behind her while doing her makeup as she sat on the chair.

"on in five minutes." one man comes and tells her.

"oh no, oh, no, no, no." stevie rubs her temples as the lady does her makeup.

"could i, could i go to the bathroom for a minute?" stevie pulls her finger up while the woman nodded.

"please let there be a window, please let there be a window." the girl mumbles while speed walking to the ladies room.

"okay," she mumbles opening the glass window over her stall and pulling one leg out before she could be done her phone rings.

"stevie." nics voice rang.

"uh yes?"

"come on stevie." matt whispers to the phone.

"i swear i'm not doing anything!" she yells holding her phone with her shoulder still trying to get out.

"sweetie." nics voice spoke.

"stop trying to run away." the boy stated as she groans walking out her stall and closing the phone.

"come on stevie." she talks to her reflection in the mirror.

"you totally got this." she mumbles looking to her makeup self.

"remember, no laughing like a cow." stevie counts.

"and no, hermet the frog impressions." she reminds herself while shaking her hands in the air.

"excuse me?" a woman's voice opens the door.

"your on."

"oh jesus." stevie ran out.

"hello folks." matt the interviewer spoke through the mic in front of hundreds of people.

"today we have, the wonderful and talented stevie cole." he smirks.

"here with her new hit song before he cheats out now." the camera zooms out and onto the young girl sitting on the seat with her leg over each other.

the crowd starts clapping and you could basically hear nic and matt, but her eyes scanned, where was chris?

"hello Stevie it's nice to meet you." the man grins.

"thank you, it's nice to meet you too." she giggles nervously while saying into the mic.

"so you have had an amazing past couple of months haven't you?" the man shook his head while asking.

"uh yes, probably the best month ever." stevie smiles while saying.

"so could you tell us a little bit about your song that just now hit number one on top billboards!" matt yells making the crowd cheer.