70 | chili

"WHAT THE FUCK!" stevie cole screams from her room seeing it covered in toilet paper.

"you guys! these pranks are so not funny" she yells at the boys running into nics room where they all sat.

"kinda funny." chris shrugs his shoulders.

"fine, fine, fine." she mumbles over and over again.

"fine whatever, cool, cool, cool." her head nods.

"i guess this means war then." and then she was off leaving three boys staring at one another.

"no!" chris yells.

"this actually just means it was a funny joke!" matt screams but she was far gone.

after at least a few hours the three boys where called out for dinner, stevie already ate so she didn't join.

"this is some good chili." chris mumbles t his mom while eating.

"yeah, nice way to cook it up momma." matt giggles.

the three had the spoons in their mouth when mary lou stated.

"not me, stevie made it." her hand goes through the dishes.

the boys looked up ever so slowly at the other, the chili in their mouths swooshing.

"stevie made this?" chris looks up from bowl.

"yeah, she wanted you guys to try it especially." mary lou smiles happily.

the brothers look to another with worry in their eyes.

"oh my god!" they all scream spitting the food and jumping from their chairs.

"what-" the woman gets pushed out the way as her sons grabbed the sink.

"oh my god!" they yell once more pouring water into their mouths and shooting it out.

chris then grabbed the sink head and hovered it over his mouth, his brothers snatching it from him.

"hello." stevie cole walks into the kitchen.

the three stop instantly turning ever so slowly to the girl.

"nothing," they scream hands by there side.

"okay." she nods sitting in her seat and grabbing a bowl pouring some chili for herself.

"um you gonna eat that." matt asks her.

she looks up to him confused.

"uh yeah, why else would i be pouring some?" her brows furrows.

the boys share a look, then staring at her as she brings up the spoon to her mouth.

"do you need something?" stevie looks up.

"no,no we just want to see you eat that chili." nic nods happily while gulping.

she furrows her brows placing the spoon in her mouth and munching on the food.

chris, matt and nic look to each other with a sigh of relief.

she laughs looking at them.

"oh you guys thought i put something in this." she holds her stomach.

"you didn't?" the triplets all ask at the same time.

"no," she giggles.

then her face turned blank.

"don't worry, your time will come." stevie nods ever so slowly.

the three boys turned into looks of horror.