72 | clyde & marley

NIC HAD STARTED a live in his room, when matt, stevie and chris where in matthews room when they decided to join.

"hi my names clyde and this is my wife marley." chris and stevie both sit in front of the phone as they rubbed their chins.

"we're speaking for matt for the moment." stevie states.

nic let's out a laugh, and madi was in the love letting out a small giggle.

"who are you?" nic asks.

"i'm marley and my husband clyde." stevie nods her head to chris.

"so where's matt at bro." nic questions while laughing.

"oh you wanna speak to matt at tonight?" chris asks him.

"if he's available." nic takes off his hat running his fingers through his hair.

"we will go on a brief hold we'll have to speak to him." stevie pretends to pause their side of the live.

"their all dressed up too." madi comments from her phone laughing.

causing chris and stevie hide their faces while giggling softly.

"uh sorry." chris looks at the phone.

"he's looking a bit tight tonight but we might be able to squeeze something in." stevie states.

"how long are you thinking of holding our client." chris rubs his temples.

"till eleven." nic says.

"okay hold on one moment." the two then begin aggressively typing  on the computer.

"alright, he should be right with you." chris announces as they got up and matt sits in their spot.

matt talks for a while going on with the act and wearing a suit and everything.

nic and madi go on to ask more questions.

"alright how much do pay clyde and marley?" nic asks matt.

"working for matthew is our business and business is good." stevie says from behind the phone.

they talk more.

"how are they not breaking character?" nic asks matt.

"what character." stevie pops her head up.

"there is no character." chris shoved his face next to hers.

"this is clyde and this is marley." chris points to himself then the girl.

"and you have anything to say about it, we can talk about it in court." stevie tells the boy and madi.

the two teens laugh, but chris and stevie keep a straight face.

"what was that marley?" nic cuts himself off when she says something to matt.

"i was speaking to matthew." she spits.

"i said if he feels uncomfortable with your stupid, ridiculous and idiotic questions he doesn't have to answer them." stevie informs him from the side.

the whole live laughed expect stevie and chris.

"how long have you guys been friends slash assistants?" madi asks them after a while.

"the sand box." matthew nods his head.

"so how did marley and clyde meet because i presume they are married?" nic sips his bottle of water.

"marley and me met on the monkey bars." chris stated.