90 | pregnant

"ALRIGHT GUYS, i have a sick video for todays video it's like actually the best." stevie laughs in the car as she was the only one.

"so i know all of your annoying asses saw that video where they prank me, and i know you saw them cause it's one of our most viral vids." she flips them off while giggling.

"so your probably like stevo what're you doing girl?" she shrugs.

"i'll tell you my genius idea." stevie grins.

"look at where i'm outside." she points the lens to the cvs through the window.

"and i'm going to be buying a pregnancy test, and my amazing smart beautiful genius self, is going to prank the boys, that i'm pregnant." stevie stated her amazing plan.

the camera cuts to her in the CVS walking through the isles.

"this one seems good." she shows a test.

"hi," stevie smiles sweetly at the lady at the cashier, holding the camera under the desk showing stevies face.

placing it on the desk.

the woman skeptically looked at it then scanning it.

"how old are you darling?" she asks trying to sound polite.

"old enough," stevie tells.

"is this for your mother," the lady asks.

"no, it's for me, why?" stevie rolls her tongue in her mouth knowing the answer.

"your too young," the woman shook her head in disbelief.

"and your too old to be wearing a smokey eye, but i guess we both don't listen." stephanie slams the money on the desk grabbing the box and walking out.

the camera cuts to her in the bathroom at home.

"i hate society," she sighs.

"but! i got it," she shows off.

"i peed on it, it's negative obviously, unless i'm the next virign mary," stevie giggles.

"virign stephanie, hm sounds nice," she laughs standing up to wash her hands.

"okay so i have this red pen and imma add a extra line." stevie shows the camera while drawing.

seconds go by as the girl sticks her tongue out while drawing full concentration mode.

"done, it looks real right," stevie asks them displaying it.

"i watched a video on how to make yourself cry, so i could you know make it realistic," she goes on.

"okay now i'm gonna hide you in my room,"

the camera cuts to stevies room as it looked hidden.

"guys!" stephanie cole yells.

hearing the parting of small footsteps running through the door.

"what's up?" the three ask sitting on her bed.

"i gotta tell you something," stevie sighs.

the boys look to each other.

"did you put a barbie in the microwave again?" matt asks.

"no," the girl let out a nervous chuckle.

"i'm pregnant," and with her words nicolas, matthew and christopher sturniolo jump their heads.

"what?" they all ask at the same time.

"i'm pregnant," stevie repeated.

"your pregnant?" nic gawks.