10 | almost

steviecole

 liked by, chrissturniolo, mattsturniolo and 101,989 more

STEVIECOLE sometimes i feel like he's the ugliest person ever, but then i'm like no wait he has a cute smile

view comments here

chrissturniolo i am cute arent i?
steviecole i said ur smile is, get over urself
chrissturniolo all i gotta do is smile and you'll be on ur knees
steviecole AYOOOOOO
mattsturniolo BRO JUST STOP
nicsturniolo CHRIS THINK BEFORE U TYPE
chrissturniolo THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN OMG

username he rlly is ugly tho, like no one likes him anyway
steviecole i like him and he's cute so pls stfu

steviecole just realized his hands were in his wiener
chrissturniolo they where not u peace of shit

userthree u guys realize that whenever chris gets hated on stevie ALWAYS defends him but when stevie gets hated on chris never defends her???
usernamefive yeah it kinda makes u realize who's the better friend

maudeapatow does stevie girl have a crush??
steviecole MAUDE MY LOVE I MISS U
maudeapatow I MISS U MORE SWEET GIRL

nicsturniolo to this day i wonder how stevie was so lucky to be friends with MAUDE FUCKING APATOW
steviecole i am lucky, maybe i should ditch u guys for her
chrissturniolo if u do i honestly wouldn't even get mad at u
mattsturniolo i wouldn't either

nicsturniolo maude apatow is a fucking goddess
maudeapatow oh my gosh thank u soo much ur even more beautiful
steviecole great now nic is crying

"NIC SHES my friend she was bound to talk to you." stevie laughs while telling the crying mess.

"I know, but it happened so quickly, and she called me beautiful!" he wails.

"Lexi fucking Howard called me beautiful!" He screams as he holds tissues to his nose.

"Can you please shut the fuck up, Nic?" Chris enters the living room and takes a seat next to Stevie.

Matt yells from the kitchen, "seriously bro, get a grip."

"Make me one of those," Stevie further said to the boy as he heats some pop tarts.

"I'm going to bed," nic announces to them.

"OK, sweetie, go to sleep." stevie rubs his back escorting him to his room.

"Goodnight," she says as she tucks him into bed like he's a five-year-old who stubbed his toe.

"Goddamn," she sighs as she walks out of his room.

"What happened to Matt?" She asks Chris after noticing his twin was no longer in the kitchen.

"he went to bed."

"I really wanted that pop tart," she groans as she takes a seat next to Chris.

Stevie had sunk her head into Chris' lap while going through tiktok.

"these stevopher fan pages are crazy." She laughs as she shows him an edited version of Chris and her hugging when they were younger, and then it transitions to them hugging now.

"Damn my ass it's nice," he says to himself.

"You have a flat ass, Chris," she sneers.

"By the way, you do as well." He rolls his eyes as she raises her head from his lap and turns to face him.

"Let's look through the stevopher hashtag," Chris suggests.

They discovered edits, scenarios, and fan art while going through it.

"bro, these are way cool." stevie giggles looking at the edits.

"Did you happen to see me defending you today?" The girl raised her head to look at him.

"yeah you felt good after didnt you?" he asks knowing her smirk while typing that remark.

"I did, in fact," she says proudly.

"oh look this one is a compilation of you moving hair out of my face." She giggled as she showed him her phone, but when the Cole girl looked at him, he wasn't staring at the phone.

Chris was gazing at her, his hand reaching up to her face, swiping a strand of her curls out of her eyes.

The two had stared at each other; the power of eye contact was real and fucking strong.

Chris's hand remained on her face, his lips apart in awe of her beauty.

She drew away, clearing her throat.

"I'm going to bed now." She stands up awkwardly.

"No, mhm, me too." He tells her to get up as well.

They both walked into each other.

"my room is this way." An uneasy chuckle escapes her lips.

"yeah mine is this way." stevie and chris part ways.

It was two a.m., and Stephanie Cole and Christopher Turniolo were still awake.

They were both wondering what the fuck was going on in their heads.

When Stevie turned to her side, Chris did as well; when Chris smiled at the memory of her cheek on his hand, she did as well.

She had no idea he was staring at her every time she turned away.

H speaks!
um woah, THANK U GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 1K READS U GUYS ARE THE BEST I LOVE U ALL!!!!

also stevie and chris????
they're kinda falling in love dont ya think.