25 | pizza

STEVIE HAD RAISED her eyes from sleep at about Two A.M, hungry, the dreamt of pizza, that was now all she could think of.

She stood up, yawning, in her sports bra and sweatpants, her hand reaching for her stomach and itching it.

She made her way into the kitchen on tiptoe, taking care not to wake anyone.

Once inside, she went to open the fridge for the pizza from the night before, pulling out the cardboard box while licking her lips.

while she had closed the door she was met with christopher sturniolo's face, letting out a yelp she threw the box at his face falling to the floor.

All she could hear now were the obnoxious boys laughing.

"Chris!" she yells in hushed voices.

"dude not cool." She gets up and dusts herself off.

"I was just standing there," he explains, hands in the air.

"Was it necessary for you to be so close to me?" she flings her finger on his nose.

"I'm sorry," the boy says, rubbing his nose.

"Can I have some?" he asks, sitting down and pointing to the box.

"Wait a minute, I'm heating it up," she says as she places the pizza on plates and microwaves them.

"Why are you awake?" the boy inquires, leaning his chin against his palm.

"I was hungry," she says, her back to him, in a duh tone.

"Why are you awake?" she now inquires.

"I was thirsty," he says, pointing to an empty cup on the table.

Oh fuck no, she couldn't do it, a bite of her pizza and she's flying back up to her room, as if her stomach had been a cocoon for one big giant butterfly, which flutters all over when she sees Chris.

"Stevie," the boy says, jolting her out of her stupor.

"What?" the girl asks as she quickly turns her head.

"The pizza," he says, pointing to the microwave, which was beeping to indicate that it was done.

"Here," she tells as she places his plate in front of him.

"Thank you," mumbles Chris.

"I'm not going to be able to sleep again," she groans as she bites the pizza.

"Me too," he added . smiling up at her.

"Bro, why are you staring at me like that?" She gives him a soft laugh.

If stevie cole knew one thing, it was that the way Chris looked at her always made her blush; the edits of him staring at her, and seeing him do it, turned her as red as a tomato.

He looked at her as if she needed to be looked at, as if the entire world could fall apart and he wouldn't even blink.

"I'm just thinking," he says with a smirk.

"About..." she suggests, motioning with her hand for him to continue.

"how you do I look like in your eyes." he asks her taking a bite of his pizza.

"What do you mean?" she asks, laughing as she chews.

"Just tell me how I look," the boy says, shrugging.

"Well, you've got wavy hair and blue eyes," she began, but was cut off by his laughter.

"I mean as a person to you," he explained quietly to her.

"Oh well, um, you're my best friend," she said, and she swears his face dropped for the tiniest fraction of a second, but if it did, it popped right back up.

"Why?" she wonders now.

"I'm not sure." He combed his hair with his hand.

"if anyone was spying right now, they would think we have the stupidest conversations ever." She giggles as she walks to the sink and places the dish in it with her back to him.

he gazed at her.

she didn't know but those stupid little conversations meant more to him than she thinks.

sturniolo.triplets

 liked by, mattsturniolo, nicsturniolo and 109,099 others

STURNIOLO.TRIPLETS matt and nic here, we just wanna know how this even happens

view comments here

author i don't even have to say anything, yall know the drill

steviecole kill john lennon
sturniolo.triplets well

nicsturniolo and they're was pizza on stevies hair

chrissturniolo stevie update she's been in the shower for twenty minutes trying to get the pizza smell out of her hair

mattsturniolo i swear we woke up went down to the kitchen and this is all we saw

stevopher4life OH MY GOD BRO WHAT THE FUCK

hater back off girlie

chrissturniolo kill john lennon.

creepybot tell me i'm pretty 😍

H speaks!
love u all sooooooo much!