65 | i've got you

TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE!!!

YOUNG STEVIE COLE sat in her bedroom a book in her hands, and her eyes reading the words.

when suddenly she heard a car pull up to her drive way.

jumping to her feet the ten year old walked to her window which had the view of the outside.

it was her father, and he looked mad.

she screams pointing to the window and falling to her bed as she begs for him to go to his room and leave her alone.

"please don't let him come in here." she begs to god her knees up to chest.

her mind thought as she gets under her covers closing her eyes and pretending to be asleep.

the only sound was her front door opening and her heavy breathing.

"stevie!" the man's voice yells barging into her room.

"stevie!" he booms then seeing her asleep, the girls lip shivers while holding in any noise.

she feels the mattress sink next to her and smells the scent of her fathers cologne gulping softly she lets a tear slip.

"sh." the man mumbles as she hears him unbuckle his belt.

"hi stevie's." luis whispers to her ear.

"no!" she screams pushing his chest.

"no! stop!" her voice yells as her father grabs her wrists and holding them together.

"stop! please!" the nine year old screams.

"please!" the eighteen year old belts in her sleep at the nightmare.

"hey, hey, hey." chris runs up and kneels next to her as he grabs her waist.

the girl let's put gasps once opening her blue eyes to see the boy.

her arms reach up around his neck making him pull her on her bed as she digs her head into his shoulder.

"stop!" she screams pounding her head.

"hey, it's me, it's me." he kisses her head over and over as she try's catching her breath.

"it's me stevie, it's okay." chris repeats to her.

"don't worry i've got you." the boy holds her to his chest.

"i cant." she sobs.

"i cant i cant." her head bangs.

"i know." chris sits her next to him on the edge of the bed.

she cries out softly as the boy hugs her by the side reaching his hands up to her other arm rubbing it up and down.