56 | daddy dearest

TRIGER WARNING!! ABUSE

THE ONLY PERSON stevie cole was genuinely afraid of was her father.

today was the anniversary of his death.

and stevie didn't know what to do, usually she spent the day with chris, but she was still mad at him.

the girl sat on her bed with her knees up to her chest staring at the wall in front of her.

"what is wrong with you!" nine year old stevie cole yells to the man who stood in the kitchen.

"i could have a good life! i can! and i will!" she screams staring to cry, how could a nine year old even know what a good life is when she grew up with a monster for a dad.

"i'll have a family!" she sobs out pointing to the man who stood staring at her.

"and i'm gonna have kids!" her eyes jump with tears.

"and i'm gonna love them! and im care about them!" she walks up to him her finger in his face.

"and i would never treat them the way you treat me." stevie gulps slowly.

"i swear! i swear i would take care of them till the day i die!" stevie booms loudly at him.

"you wouldn't last a fucking day!" the man finally states.

"no i would! i'd be better parent than you!" she screams loudly while sobbing.

"don't fucking talk to me like that!" his arm reaches to her face slapping her.

"god." eighteen year old stevie mumbles rubbing her temples softly.

stevie cole was far too scared to hit him, but she would hit him in a heartbeat now.

because she realized that he was just as scared as she was, he was scared of getting caught.

he left a mark.

a mark on her body and a mark on her soul.

placing her foot on the wood floor she had lifted up and walked to her bathroom.

passing by chris's room only to see his door closed.

"hi." stevie picks up trev who laid lazily on the floor.

"how are you?" she asks like he was going to answer.

"you want something to eat?" stevie questions as she walks down the stairs with him in her arms.

"let's see." her small voice mumbles.

"turkey?" she shows him the pack, why was she showing him, he was a dog.

"here you go." stevie feeds him the meat while he munched.

"do you know where nic and matt are?" she questions the dog who doesn't look up from his turkey.

"right your a dog." she grumbles rubbing her head and looking to the planning board grabbing a sticky note that wrote matt and nic out with elmer.

"those sons of bitchs went out without me." stevie crumbles the note in her palm then looking back to the dog.

"chew with your mouth closed." she groans in disgust.

walking back up to her room she laid in her bed.

little stephanie cole sat in her living room watching mama mia for the sixth time.

and each time she asks the same question.

"how come she has one dad and he barely loves her and sophie has three and they traveled the world just for her?"