Chapter 22: My tranquil

Start from the beginning

Out, in

Ninety-three

Out, in

I start to get control of my breathing. I get off the floor and make my way towards my dorm. I know exactly why my anxiety started; I had lost the only person I trust with my life. Giana is the one person that gets me and keeps me calm. She keeps my level-headed. I try swallowing my spit, but my throat feels like closing. I need to find the device which is linked to the tracker in the guy's thigh. I need to take the pill to get rid of my emotions, it should not cost me anyone else. 

~

"Mr Lee, do you know where my pump is?!" I scream from my room. I pick up my pillows, throwing them across the room. My panic state is getting in the way of me finding my anxiety relief toy and my pump- every agent gets one, agents also have specific therapists that they go to after a mission. Only if they feel like they need it, even some high top assassin I know, go to therapy to get stuff off their conscience.

"Whoa! Calm down, what is going on?" Anurak scrolls in, with no care in the world. He sits on the bed.

I walk to the corner with my suitcase in and start throwing my stuff around. I found the tracker device but can't seem to find the anxiety stuff. The pump releases melatonin to ease the stress and anxiety. You can also use the pump before you sleep.

Where one earth is my pump and the tangler?

Anurak grabs my hand and attempts to make me look at him but my mind is set on finding my stuff.

"Tiana looks at me, if you tell me what you are looking for I can help you," Anurak comforts me. I ignore him and try to keep looking with one hand. His grip on me gets tightens until I make eye contact with his hazel eyes. The pain he inflicted is hurting my hand, it feels like my bones where moved.

"Good, you cooperated with me," Anurak sarcastically smiles, commenting.

"Not like I had a choice; you were hurting me. I can not find my pump or tangler," I say while I raise my eyebrow and roll my eyes. I start digging through my emergency kit but nothing.

"Why do not you go ask your girlfriend for a new pump, oh wait you screwed it up. So you can not," Anurak sarcastically replies to my attitude.

Is he bipolar or something?

My fist automatically clenches at his comment.

"You mother-"

"I would not swear if I were you, it can ruin your precious, perfect nerdy reputation," Anurak belts while smirking.

"Really, you are going with that, at least I do not act like I am something when I clearly am not," the words spit out of me, like a cobra's venom to its attacker.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Anurak questions as his facial expression changes into deep thoughts. His eyebrows raise, his eyes wander to his left and his lips press against each other, making a thin line. So now you want to act dumb? You where throwing hurtful words at me.

"Can you stop acting like you're hot, or at least get manners that make you somewhat of a man," I spitefully snap at his act of acting dumb. When the realization of what I had said hit me, I felt bad.

"Well at less I ain't a virgin and I do not have to try to get someone to sleep with me," Anurak hisses.

I smoothly punch Anurak in the diaphragm. He catches my fist and moves me closer to his body. I try kicking him in the groans but he moves faster than me to dodge my kick.

"You won't want to hurt me there, I prefer blue balls from a lot of rounds if you know what I mean," Anurak states while he smirks, winks and moves his left arm to my waist. He is making me annoyed and irritating me, I don't have time for this. I try using my free hand to get out of his grip.

"And I prefer not getting annoyed by a boy whose ego is so fragile that he has to make himself feel better by doing a lot of girls," I remark while I try digging my nails into his hand that is around my waist.

"What is going on here, Tiana you better stay away from Anurak, he is mine," Stefani screeches with her high pitch annoying voice. When did she arrive her? When I entered the dorm, she was not her.

"Trust me, I have no interest in Anurak," I point out while rolling my eyes.

"Then who do you have an interest in because to me it seems like you are stealing my man," cries Stefani, her voice was so high I swear she could hit the high notes, she sounds like a hyena.

I can not just say, 'ooh a guy I met at a gala when I was on a mission.'

"I like Amahle," I respond, knowing very well that I was lying and Amahle might be with someone else. No, wait she was taken by the men in dodgy but fine suits.

"Too bad, I heard right after she dumped you she went to sleep with Aryan," Stefani bitterly remarks.

"Ooh, I guess both my exes can have each other. Not like either of them where good in bed but okay, I have to find another person who is aesthetically pleasing to my eyes," I smartly remark. I make fisrt part of the comment to annoy Anurak and the last part to irritate Anurak. He wants to play this game. I'll show him how the hell it is played. I love mind games, it gives me adrenaline rush, the same adrenaline rush I get from going on missions and playing mind games to get what I want or to finish the mission.

Mental note: Amahle might have been with Aryan, check Aryan's dorm out when I have time.

"Well, I guess you better do that but Anurak is off-limits,"

"I have better taste in the male species than you, calm down princess,"

"Do not princess me, and I have amazing taste unlike you,"

"Mmhm, keep telling yourself that, maybe it'll come true,"

"At least I am not a virgin like you,"

What is with people and the pressure of having sex? Like, am I missing an inside joke or something? Why do they think I'm a virgin. I made a comment about it. It's funny how they think that.

Anurak just looks impressed and very entertained about Stefani and I bickering.

'It is not like I can tell Stefani I am a spy or I'll have to kill her, I really do not see the bad in it,' I think to myself while Stefani is bickering about how Anurak belongs to her. Rolling my eyes at how dumb she is. Anurak is only using her and she is being clingy a lot of guys do not like girls that are too clingy, like Stefani is being now. Boys also need their space. Most of them need the chase; they have a thrill in chasing. All ways use the hot and cold manipulation method to make them obsess with you when you have to get info or for them to trust you. The next thing you know, they are opening up about their parents business and they give us the key to take the business down.