✨ CHAPTER 31 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Varun learns about Ajay's true intention and then discards his body far away!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

Next day dawned with bright sun coming out from its deep sleep!!

Morning fully filled with sadness for them!! Varun is sitting there like a corpse with life!! Everyone is waiting for Kaavya to open her eyes... They didn't eat anything too..

By evening Kaavya slowly opened her eyes and cleared her blurry vision!!

She saw the atmosphere and understood that she is in hospital...

She felt weight in her hand and saw near her!! It is the most beautiful sight for her!! Varun is sleeping with his head on her hand and his hands holding her by waist!!

Sensing her movements Varun jerked...

Varun : Kaavya...

Kaavya : Mama...

Both had tears falling through their eyes... The next second Kaavya embraced him in a bone crushing hug!! He felt peace after a long time...

Varun : Kaavya ma... Valikuthaa da..?? Iru... Naan doctor a kootitu varen!!

He ran out and came along with doctor!! Along with doctor their parents also entered inside!!

Doctor : Hi Kaavya...

Kaavya : Hello doctor!!

Doctor : Hope everything is fine!!

She just nods her head... 

Doctor : Ungalukku epdi indha accident aachu nu solla mudiyumaa..??

Kaavya : Naanga Kodaikanal poirunthom doctor... Apo yaaro enna mala mela irunthu thalli vitutaanga... Apram kan muzhichaa naan Inga iruken...

Everyone felt happy that she got her memory back!! Doctor assured them through a blink and they felt super duper happy!!

Varun's m.v : Nalla vela naduvula indha 3 months la nadantha edhuvume avaluku nyaabgam varala...

Later everyone left giving them privacy!!

Kaavya : Romba bayanthutiyaa mama..??

Varun : Sethuten ma...

Saying so few drops fell from his eyes and she wipe off those tears from his eyes...

Varun : Unna thodaatha naal enakku naragamaa irunthuchu ma...

He said with another meaning.... But she thought he is telling the hospital time...

Kaavya : Adhukku enna... Inimey un aasa theera thotuko... Naane unakku thaane...

He saw her with mischevious grin and neared her!!

He captured her petals into his petals still she is in her supine position and him bending towards her!!

It was a long time they went for a passionate one!! This time it was an hard one!! This kiss is only to wipe off his missings!!

She garlanded her hands around his nape and brought him more closer pushing his nape towards her!! She enjoyed his hard side!!

She didn't respond but melted in his kiss!! He nibbled her lips vigorously and she controlled her moan!! He smirked internally and bite her lips hard this time making her to moan and he enjoyed his name from her mouth after a long time!!