✨ CHAPTER 40 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Wild love!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

After three hours...

Varun slowly opened his eyes and shocked seeing his position but soon it is replaced by a smile thinking of yesterday night!! His face is burried in her crook of neck while her head has been tilted to right side... His broad chest pressing her well grown asset... His right hand fingers on her right nipple holding it tighltly... His left hand finger digging deep inside her navel... His partner is in contact with her core... And his legs between her legs brushing her inner thighs... And he is completely laying above her!!

Varun's m.v : Ipdiye thoongunom pola... Paavam... Epdi da un kutty ma un weight a thaanguvaa eruma maadu...

He scolded himself...

Without realising he is still inside her he moved from her causing her to shout and jerk in sleep!! He again laid on her in the same position as before hearing her scream!!

Kaavya : Aaahhh!!!

Now only he completely realised his position on her!!

Varun : Hey... Sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma... Apove solli irukalaam la maa..?? Evlo neram aa naan unakuleye iruken... And neeyum edhuvum sollala.. Valikuthaa..??

Kaavya : Sshh... Onnum illa ma... And you can not hurt me even in your worst dreams... Adha mattum nyaabagam vechiko...

Varun : Nejamaa valikalayaa..??

Kaavya : Promise aa mama... It gave only pleasure to me...

Varun : I am very lucky to get you in my life ma...

Kaavya : Naan dhaan mama lucky...

They argued forgetting that still he is inside her...

She too saw their position and blushed profusely... Her tilted head which is giving him the complete access... Her soft well grown asset is being pressed by his broad chest... Their tummies pressing together... His both hands on both side of her waist holding it tightly and squeezing it to the full... Her core which is in contact to his partner... His legs inbetween her legs tracing her inner thighs sensually...

Her hands automatically went around his neck and she intertwined her fingers together bringing him completely in her embrace where as he pressed her bossoms so tight now earning a soft moan from her!!

She interwinned her legs too around his waist and he glued to her now and his grip on her waist increased multiple times earning a soft seductive moan from her!!

He smirked seeing his effect on her and smiled mischeviously on his mind!!

He then gently gave a rub on her core whereas his lips started to suck her right nipple and he slowly brought his right hand finger to her navel and dig deep inside her navel using his fingers causing her to moan heavily in pleasure!!

His teasings slowly took next phase leading the couple to the next round of hot and wild love making session!!

After a couple of hours they both fell beside each other and he adjusted the AC!!

Still they have six hours in the jet....

He slowly took her in his embrace while his hands started to massage her bossoms!!

After few minutes in each other's embrace he moved from there to the washroom adjacent to their room!!

He filled the tub with hot water and scattered some rose petals on the tub and placed some soap and creams beside the tub!!