✨ CHAPTER 22 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Varun, Kaavya and Shilpa reach Kodaikanal for a function!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

At night Shilpa convinced everyone to visit the pub!! And they too agreed half heartedly!!

So Varun, Kaavya and Shilpa got readied to go there!!

They went there and many were drinking and dancing!! Some were in intimate moments with their partners!!

Kaavya and Varun blushed seeing one couple kissing each other as of there is no tomorrow!!

Shilpa smiled evily seeing one couple making out on a sofa there!! While Varun and Kaavya saw them with atmost disgust!!

Shilpa planned something evily!!

She mixed heavy dosage hormone igniting pills in one drink and sent those to Varun through a waiter and he gulped at one shot!!

After sometime...

Kaavya : Mama... Oru call varuthu!! Naan pesitu vandhuduren!!

Saying so she went from there... But Varun is not in a sense for listening her sentence!!

Varun felt nausea and he get up to go to washroom and wash his face with cold water!!

While going Shilpa wears her mask and dragged him and pushed him into the nearby room and locked it!! Varun stumbled and fall on the bed there!!

She smirked and pinched herself to check whether it is true since her plan is succeeding in every way!!

Varun turned towards her and gets shocked seeing a unknown girl there!!

Actually Shilpa changed her dress after coming to pub!!

Varun stood there with no expression!!

The drug started it's actions!!

She played some sexy songs on the background!!

Shilpa started to dance around him shaking her hips sexily..
She Shaked her bosoms to the beats... He saw her with utmost disgust!!

She brought her hands from her thigh to her bossoms tracing her skin while he turned aside rather than facing her!!

She did some sexy moves without touching him!!

Finally she decided to loose herself in him and nears him!! He stood in the same position gazing her strongly without any expression!!

She went near him and traced his bare chest making him to lose his cool!!

He pushed her with heavy force!! She fell on floor with a thud and hissed in pain!! She is sure not to open her mouth, if she opens he will find out by her voice!!