✨ CHAPTER 17 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Shilpa's cheap plan to enter Varun's life!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

On left side room!!

The room is entirely filled with darkness!! Shilpa entered the room and locked the room!!

As soon as she entered a man came and hugged him from backwards and she too leaned towards him!!

The room is entirely dark!!

He holds her waist on both sides and moved towards the bed!! He stumbled to walk, so she helps him by holding his hands!!

They reached the bed and they fell on the bed!! He is on top of her!! He then crashed his lips with hers!! He is very harsh on her!! She moaned for each passing seconds which turned him on!!

He is very very harsh on her!! After few seconds they both were undressed!! She smirked seeing her victorious plan!!

He traced her curves and they made love that night!! Their room is filled with their moans!!

On right side room!!

Kaavya too entered the room and locked the room!!

She heard the water running sound in washroom!!

She entered and she is shocked to see Varun standing under the cold shower!!

She went and turned off the shower!!

Kaavya : Mama... Enna panra..??

Varun turned opposite side hearing her!!

Kaavya : Yen mama enna paaka maatiyaa..??

Varun : Kutty ma... Please Inga irunthu poidu... Ennoda hormones maarathu enakku theriyuthu... Enaala control e Panna mudila... Nee Inga iruntha naa kandipaa ethaavathu paniruven!!

Kaavya : Enna mama solra..?? Enna aachu..??

Varun : Please kutty ma... Sonna purinjuko... Inga irunthu poidu...

Kaavya slowly went towards him and made him to turn but he is looking downwards!!

Kaavya : Mama... Nee edhayo saaptruka nu nenaikuren!! Paravaala... Unna ipdi kashta pada vechitu... Enaala Apdiye poga mudiyaathu... Unakku enna thonudho pannu... Naan fullaaa ve unakku dhaan!!

Varun : Irunthaalum unna kashta paduthiruveno nu bayamaa irukku kutty ma!!

Kaavya : Paravaala mama!! Nee enna venaalum panniko mama!!

After she uttered those words, Varun saw her and the desire for her is clearly visible in it!!

She closed her eyes and he crashed his lips on hers and she hits the wall!! He is completely leaning towards her!! He lost his control on himself!!

She didn't respond but allowed him to do whatever he wants to do!!

He started to nibble her upper lip simultaneously squeezing her waist pushing her pallu to the mid line of her bossoms!!

He then started to nibble her lower lip while squeezing her waist the other side!!

He then entered her mouth as she gasped when he pinched her waist!! He started to devour her mouth to the full!!

At that time she mistakenly turned on the shower knob resulting in overflow of water from shower!!

He left her lips after some time and shower started to drench them fully!! Water flowed from her head and then to her forehead to her nosetip and to her philltrum and then reached her neck crossing her lips!!

Her saree is stucked to her body like a second skin which made him even more wild!!

He then burried his face in crook of her inhaling her natural fragrance!! He started to nuzzle in her neck while she tilted her head giving him more access!!

He then carried her and travelled to the bed!! He throwed her in the bed and she fell on the bed with a thud!! He then undressed himself completely and hovered her!!

His warmth made all insects in her tummy to wake up and did sommersault!!

He gently removed her pallu from her midline and throwed her half saree from her making her face to change extremely red!!

He then slowly removed her blouse and in-skirt and throwed away those making her almost naked infront of him!!

He then started to trace her cleavage and gave wet kisses all over her bare skin making her to shut her eyes tightening her fist in his hair!!

She moaned whenever he gave her a love bite and he moaned when her tightening increased!!

She then hugged him tightly burrying her face in his chest and using his one hand he unhooked her brasserie from backside making her to shut her eyes again!!

He then throw off all clothes from her body making her completely naked before him!! Eventhough it is not the first time... She felt the same amount of shy during all their love making sessions!!

He stared her with darkened eyes showing his desire!! He started to cup her right bosoms simultaneously he buried his face on  crook of her neck torturing her with his squeeze and hickeys!! He then started to squeeze her left bosoms and gave hickeys all over her bare bossoms making her to moan louder!!

He started to become harsh on her while tears rolled down from her eyes due to immense pleasure!! As soon as tears reached his face near her bossoms torturing her!!

Varun saw her immediately with some guilt written on his face!!

Varun : Romba valikudha kutty ma!!

He asked with teary eyes massaging her hickeys!!

Kaavya : Ayo mama!! Enakku valikala.. I am just enjoying your beast mode in me!! It's just tears of pleasure!!

Varun : Oh!! Seri vaa Namma thoongalaam!!

Kaavya : Edheyy!!!

Varun : Apram enna ma..??

Kaavya : Yov poyaa!!

Varun : Enna ma thitra...??

Kaavya : Pinne enna...?? I want you to finish what you have started!!

Varun : Oh adhu dhaan vishayamaa...?? Sirapaa mudichiduvom!!

Varun again flipped her going on top of her and continued from where he left!!

Now, he is very careful not to hurt his girl!! So, he slowly started to thrust her... Later on they both reached the peak at unison and they fell on the bed extremely tired!!

They both slept cuddling to each other under the duvet!!

On left side room!!

At 5 am!!

Shilpa and that man is cuddled to each other under the duvet!!

They both were fully naked under the duvet!!

They both were sleeping peacefully as they were exhausted fully!!

At that time some people ran inside their room!!

They were shocked to see the scene!! They were under the duvet!!

Due to chaos the duo inside the duvet peeked outside!!

Fairytale to be continued...

Hii butterflies 🦋

How is this update..??

Who are those who entered their room..??

What will happen next..??

Will meet u all with another exciting update!!

With love,
Author 💜