✨ CHAPTER 2 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : The promise!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

On early morning!!

Varun reaches his home!! Elders welcomed him by standing at entrance!!

Varun got blessings from his parents and uncle, aunt!!

Devi : Enna da..? Ozhungaa saapdaama ipdi thurumbaa elchu poita!!

Binni : Inga vandhutaan la anni!! Namma thethiduvom!!

Varshini came down that time!!

Varshini : Mamaaa....

She cames to hug him but he moves away gently from her and shook his hands like professionals!!

Varshini : Enakaaga edhaavadhu vaangitu vandhiyaa mama...??

Varun : Acho naan unna maranthuten Varshini!!

Varshini felt sad hearing him!! Actually Varun doesn't like Varshini as she doesn't like Kaavya!!

Varun : Amma... Kutty ma enga..??

Varshini's m.v : Polaadha Kutty maa!!

Devi : Ava thoongura da!! Nee varatha naan ava kitta sonnen da!! But, innum endhrikala!!

Varun's m.v : Naan dhaan avaluku surprise panna seekrame vandhutene!!

Varshini : Avaluku unga mela paasame illa mama!! Irunthaa ineram ava neela vandhrupaa!!

Varun didn't hear her at all!!

Varun : Amma... Neengalaam poi thoongunga... Naa poi kutty ma va paathutu!! Apdiye en room Ku poren!!

Devi : Seri da!!

They all went from there but Varshini is fuming in anger!!

Varun climbed the stairs and entered Kaavya's room!!

He closed the door and turned towards the bed, his heart ached seeing tear strains in her eyes!!

Her position is also disturbing her!! In sleep her waist in clearly visible and her half saree moved up showing her silky legs!!

He moved near her correcting her saree!! And then sat beside her and brought her to his embrace and she smiled and snuggled onto him even in the deep sleep!!

He slowly kissed her closed eyes and Kaavya opened her eyes sensing him!!

Kaavya : Again vandhutiyaa..??

Varun rolls his eyes in confusion!!

Kaavya : Oru unma solanum naa!! Nee dhaan mama en kanavula daily um varuva!!

He smiles!!

Kaavya : Aanaa... Amma sonadha nenachaa dhaan mama bayamaa irukku!! Enga unna ezhandhuduvomo nu irukku!!

She started to cry again!! Varun worries seeing her and wipes away her tears gently!! She feels his touch!!

Kaavya : Apo nee nejamaave irukiyaa mama..??