✨ CHAPTER 6 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Varshini visits Varun...

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

Days rolled in a swift!! Kaavya also scored good marks in NEET and she also got MBBS seat in the same college of Varun!! Varshini also got a seat in a best fashion designing college in Chennai!! She is staying in the hostel!! Still Kaavya is staying with Varun but none were aware of it still now!!

Varshini also got a secret admirer in college but she is unaware of it!! He is also a friend of Varshini!! He became a close friend with her in very few days!! She also share everything with him and he gets sad whenever she says about her marriage with Varun!! His name is Tarun!! Her only friend in college!!

In Kaavya's college, no one is aware of her marriage with Varun!! Only her friends Pavithra  know about this!! And also Varun's friend Pugazh knows about this!! Whole college feels jealous when they both roam here and there happily around their college!! Varun also helps her with her studies!!

They successfully completed four years of college!! Varshini will often visit Varun in his house which irritates Kaavya to the core!!

Varun completes his M.D cardiologist after finishing paediatrics and Kaavya is on her internship of MBBS... And Varshini is going to finish her fashion designing in another one year!!

Family has decided to keep Varun and Varshini's marriage after Varshini completes her college!!

One day Varshini came to Soumya's house!!

No one is there in the house!! She doesn't know the consequences of her going there now!!

Varshini knocks the door and sunny opens the door!! She is in her slightly exposed jeans!! She actually came there to invite her to her birthday party which is on friday at the 5 star hotel!!

Varshini : Hii!! Soumya illaiyaa..??

Her exposed waist caught his eyes and he saw her like his prey again and he started to plan accordingly in his brain!!

Sunny's m.v : Ayyo naan already evlovo ponnunga kooda irunthaalum... Iva mattum thaniyaa theriraa... Bore adikala ivala paatha mattum!!

Sunny : Hii beautiful!! Our family has went to an function and they will return by tmrw evening only!!

Varshini : Ok then... I will come by tmrw evening!!

Sunny : Ivlo thooram vandhuteenga!! Ore oru coffee kudikalaame!!

Varshini : Okk!!

She felt insecure by his gaze but she accepted his offer with awkwardness!!