✨ CHAPTER 8 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Sunny at Varshini's birthday party!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

Kaavya excused and went towards washroom!! He followed her silently till she reach washroom!!

After she came back cleaning her dress!! When she is crossing a room near the washroom, she is pulled by two harsh hands inside the room!!

Kaavya : Hey... Yaaru da nee..?? Enna edhukku ipo ulla izhutha..??

Sunny : Enna baby..?? Mama va paathu ipdi solra..??

Kaavya : Edhey mama vaa..?? Seruppu pinjidum!! En purushan kitta sonaa unna tholachi eduthruvaaru!!

Sunny : Oh... Kalyanam aagiducha... Semma... Naan idhu varaikum kalyanam aana ponu kooda one night kooda irunthathe illa!!

A loud slap landed on his cheeks and he winced loudly... Her fingerprints are on his cheeks!! She slapped him left and right and he winced loudly!!

Kaavya : En kitta Idha laam vechikaadha!! Tholachiduven!!

She turns to move but she dashed on him as he pulled her holding her wrist!!

Kaavya pushed and stood there glaring her while his eyes were bloodshot with anger!!

Sunny : Ennayave adikriyaa nee..?? Innaiku unna Vidrathaa illa...??

Kaavya feared by his words and started to run towards the door and soon reality strikes her that the door is locked as soon as she enter this room!!

Tears started its way through her cheeks!! Eventhough she acts brave at first she became feared soon by his words!!

He caught her waist and started to squeeze it and she slapped him again for touching her but he didn't mind her and dragged her to the bed there!!

He pushed her on the bed and tried to hover her but she is not allowing him and she used her hands as her shield!!

He tried to kiss her and she used her legs and kicked him in his private part and he winced loudly!!

He got angered by her so he went near her in full peak of anger and tore off her half of half saree and using that he tied her hands and legs with the bed and stuffed a piece of cloth in her mouth!!

She is in her bottom of half saree and blouse with a naked tummy and waist!! She tried hard but she can't able to move away from his hold!! Her Mangalastura did something to him!!

He removed his shirt by himself and moved near her!!

Kaavya's m.v : Varun... Enga da irukka...?? Enna indha mirugam kitta irunthu kaapaathu da!!

Parallely at the party!!

Varun felt uneasy and he started to search for Kaavya but didn't find her anywhere!! His fear increased to peak!!

He went and showed her pictures to all waiters!! One waiter said that she went to wash her stained clothes!!

And he ran towards washroom like a mad man!! He can't able to find her there!!

Tears started to roll down!! While crossing a particular room he saw her bangles near the door and he started to break the door!!

At one point, the door broke and Varun came inside!! But there was no one inside the room and he gets mad on fear!!

He then move out but stopped in ways as he heard anklet sound in washroom and moved towards there and broke the door and shocked to the core!!

As soon as Sunny heard the door breaking sound, he removed her hold and carried her to the washroom and tied her on the bath tub there the same way!! And he traced and bite her milky waist and tears were rolling down her cheeks and he thought to speed up his making out before anyone comes there!!