✨ CHAPTER 26 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Kaavya's memory loss...

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

On one fine day...

On Coimbatore...

Kaavya is walking on a lonely road on the evening.... She is heading towards her house after visiting her friends home!!

There came a bunch of strangers following her... She get feared and started running and they started to chase her...

At a point she stumbled and fell down getting hit by the rock on her foot!!

Stranger 1 : Hey machaan... Semma figure da... Namakku innaiku Vera level uh vettai dhaan...

She get feared by his words and tears rolled down her cheeks...

When a stranger is about to touch her... He fell down with a thud after receiving a kick from one person...

Kaavya turned to see him and saw a man in his 25+ there... She drowned in his eyes and started to sight him fighting with the strangers...

After few minutes all strangers ran from there fearing for their life...

After they all ran from there... That handsome hunk came there and give hands for her to wake up...

She too holds his hand for her stability... As soon as her skin gets touched by his warm hands... Shivers ran through her spine to her whole body... She instantly fell for him..

..... : R you okay..??

She just nodded her head lost herself in his eyes...

.... : My name is Ajay... Unga Peru..??

She is still lost in him and he snapped...

She came back to reality....

Ajay : Unga Peru enna nu keten..

Kaavya : Kaa... Kaavya...

Ajay : Sweet name like you...

She blushed without her knowledge...

Kaavya : Enna kaapathunathuku romba thanks...!!

Ajay : No need thanks sweety... We are friends right!!

Kaavya nodded her head and Ajay, as a gentle man dropped her in her home and went to his home bidding bye to her...

As days rolled Kaavya's bond with Ajay also grew multiple times... She frequently meet him in park, beach, theatres, etc... They became a perfect friendship partners...

On one fine Sunday evening...

Kaavya received a call from Ajay and she attended happily...

Kaavya : Hii Ajay...

Ajay : Hii sweety... Epdi irukka..??

Kaavya : Dei morning thaane paathom... Edho paathu romba naal aana Maari scene podura...

Ajay : Ha ha ha ha... I missed you so much even with these few hours...

Kaavya : So cheesy...

Ajay : Only for you...

She blushed... And they both very well knew it's not just friendship... His flirty talks are very very common for her and she just enjoys that...