✨ CHAPTER 23 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Shilpa's backfired plan!! Shilpa and Varun shares a couple dance making Kaavya to loose her cool!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

At that time a man came nearing Kaavya!!

.... : Hey sweety!! Shall we dance..??

Actually she is completely mad on Varun and she took this as a chance to tease him!!

Kaavya : Sure!!

Varun saw them with cool!!

Kaavya and that man reached the centre stage alongside Varun and Shilpa!!

Now both the couple made same moves... While Kaavya and Varun are seeing each other intensely!!

Varun signalled the random man which went unnoticed by everyone there!!

Both Varun and that random man twirled making their partners to switch between themselves!!

Now song changed!!

Un vizhigalil vizhuntha naatkalil,
Naan tholainthathu athuvae pothumae,
Ver ethuvum vendamae penne!!

Now Varun caught Kaavya's hand with his one hand while his other hand were perfectly placed on her one side waist!!

Un uyirinil kalantha naatkalil, Naan karainthathu athuvae pothumae,
Ver ethuvum vendamae penne!!

Now, Shilpa saw the couple with utmost anger!! The thing which Shilpa expected Varun to do was now slowly getting fulfilled by the random stranger!!

The random man traced her body sensually!! He traced her clothed bosoms while her eyes were still on Varun and Kaavya, who were dancing gracefully...

En kanavinil vantha kaathaliyae,
Kan vizhipathirkulae vanthayae,
Naan thedi thedithaan alanjuten,
En devathaya kandu pudichuten,
Naan muzhusa ennathaan koduthuten,
Ada unna vaangiten!!

Varun and Kaavya were swaying to the beats perfectly!! Their bodies came in contact to each other!! The couples finished their dance by a strong eye contact!!

They came to the real world after hearing loud applauses blasting around the whole area!!

Varun and Kaavya went to their table after a beautiful romantic dance!! Whereas the random man came towards them!!

Varun : Hi boss!! Thank you for your favour!!

.... : Idhula enna boss irukku..?? It's my pleasure to help you!!

Saying so he too went from there..

Varun and Kaavya went to their room!! While Shilpa is planning something evil to destroy the couple!!

Shilpa received a call that time!!

.... : Hii baby!!

Shilpa : Sollu baby..??

.... : missing you so much baby!!

Shilpa : Naanum dhaan baby... But don't worry naan koodiya seekram muzhusaa unakke nu vandhruven...