✨ CHAPTER 1 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Welcome u all to the first chapter!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

On a rainy evening... Kaavya is running in middle of the fields calling!!

Kaavya : Mama!!!

But no response from him!!

Kaavya : Yov Mama!!

Still no response!!

Kaavya : Dei mama!!

Now he turns and saw her running towards him panting heavily!!

Varun : Ipo enna solli enna koopta..??

Kaavya : Mama nu sonnen!!

Varun : Illa... Etho mariyaadha thenja Maari irunthuchu!!

Kaavya smiled sheepishly and that time rain drops started to fall on them!!

Varun dragged Kaavya near the tree there and they stood under the tree!!

Varun is losing his control slowly!! Her half saree sticked to her body like a second skin due to water spread on her saree!! Water droplets on her waist!! Water droplets all over her face especially in her lips!! All these are troubling him to the core!!

He slowly dragged her near him holding her waist!! Shivers ran through her spine as soon as his cold palm came in contact with her bare skin!! Her cheeks turned crimson red!!

He then slowly near her!! His hands gripped her waist and she moaned his name sweetly than ever!! He enjoyed her moan and that ignited him to proceed further!!

He slowly neared her face burrying his face on crook of her neck and she fisted his shirt tightly!! He then nibbled her earlobe making her moan!! He then slowly moved towards the corner of her lips sucking the water droplet there and moved to capture her lips!! Only few inches gap were there between them!!

Midukaa kirukaa una naan rasichen!!
Unaye nenachu thinamum sirichen!!
Jimiki naduvaa una naan olichen!!
Kadaisi varaikum usuraa varuven!!

Maana oh maana vaa maamane!!
Naane naan dhaane un omane!!
Kedi kilaadi rowdy maane!!
Meesa murichaa nee laaletane!!

Her ringtone brought her back to senses and she took her phone near her!!

It is from Varun!!

Varun calls her daily in the morning and no one knows about that!! Even thought they didn't confess openly, each other knows their feelings!!

Kaavya's m.v : Ayayo!! Kanavaa??

Time is 4 am!!

She attends her call!!

Varun : Good morning Kutty ma!!

Kaavya : Good morning mama!!

Varun : Kutty ma, endhrichi poi exam Ku revise pannu for last time!!

Kaavya : Yen mama nee ipdi irukka!! Nee dhaan padips naa enayum paduthura!!