✨ CHAPTER 15 ✨

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Tarun's award and their union!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

Next day morning!!

Varun and Kaavya were making out under the duvet not aware of the already peeked out Sun!!

They were rolling in the bed without clothes!! Varun is torturing her with his sensual touches and their room is filled with their moaning sounds!!

After a long tiring make out, they both fell on bed beside each other!!

At that time, a call came for Varun!!

Varun : Sollunga Deepak!!

Deepak : Sir, oru emergency sir... Immediate aa neenga vaanga sir!!

Varun : Ok... Naan seekramaa  varen!!

Saying so he hung the call and told the situation to Kaavya and they both get changed and went to hospital!!

( Note : Everyone knows Kaavya as a intern doctor who is assisting Varun but they don't know about their marriage!! )

Varun ran to the ICU followed by Kaavya in their doctor suit!! Everyone greeted him on the way!!

There is a girl standing outside the ICU terribly crying seeing the ICU!!

Varun and Kaavya went inside the ICU, where another doctor is already present there!! There is a boy of 8 years is lying on the bed with equipments!!

Doctor : Dr.Varun, he is son of late Mr and Mrs.Karthik!! His name is Abhishek!! He got a sudden attack!! After checking, we confirmed it as a Congenital heart disease!! He has that from his childhood, but his family is unaware of it!! Now he is in the last stage!! He has a sister, named Varuni. She agreed to do surgery and we also said to her about the risk and she agreed!!

Varun listened to that carefully and they took him to the theatre!! Varun operated that boy!! After a full 3 hours he came out of the theatre!!

Varun : Miss. Varuni!! Can u please meet me in my cabin..??

Varuni : Yes doctor!! Is everything is fine!!

Varun : Meet me in my cabin!! I will say everything in detail!!

Varuni : Ok doctor!!

Still now she didn't see him as she is seeing down drowned in her brother's health condition!!

Varun : Miss. Kaavya, neenga poi In-ward patients Ku oru visit panidunga!! Naan vandhu aprom paakuren!!

Kaavya : Ok doctor!!

Then Varuni went to Varun's cabin and there Varun is standing near the window!!

Varun : Miss. Varuni!! Operation engalaala mudinja alavukku pannirukom!! But as we said already, complications are heavy and as a result your brother will survive for only another 1 year to maximum!!

Hearing this, she was shocked to the core!!

She saw him instantly and as soon as she met his chocolate brown orbs, she felt a different feeling arising in her and she rushed and hugged him tightly and started to sob placing her face comfortably on his chest!! He too didn't say anything understanding her situation right now!!

That time door was opened without knocking!!

It's none other than shilpa....
A fellow doctor in the hospital!!