Chapter 10: The battle of Starcourt

Minutes later, we hear Murray's voice, "Scoops Troops, this is, hm. Bald Eagle. I've reached another junction."

"This is what?"

"The fourth junction," Erica answers Dustin.

"All right, so if a memory serves, this is right after the My Little Pony thesis,"

"We went left, so he has to go right,"

"Right," Dustin agrees, "Fly right, Bald Eagle,"

"Roger that, flying right," Murray says.

"What's the My Little Pony thesis?" Robin asks confusedly.

"Don't get him started," Erica says, while Steve elbows me, getting my attention, "What?" I look back, and see him staring in front of him, i look towards the same direction and notice blue and red lights, keeping going on and off, in the mall, "Shit," i mumble, my eyes lightly widening.

"Hey, guys?" he calls for the others too, as they approach, and notice the same thing, we run back to the radio, Dustin quickly contacting them.

"Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop! Do you copy? Over!" not getting any answer, he tries again,"Griswold Family, i repeat this is Scoops Troop. Do you copy?" he shouts, before hearing some shrieks.

"Griswold Family, do you copy? Do you copy?!" Dustin yells, earning a loud roar, "Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop, please confirm your safety! Are you in route to Bald Eagle's nest? Please confirm your safety!" Dustin yells, as i start getting concerned, 'What if something really bad happened to them? What if the Mindflayer attacked them and they couldn't save themselves? Are they alright? Is Max okay?' all those questions start appearing in my mind, not knowing what really happened.

"Anyone, please!" Dustin shouts again, "Griswold Family, do you copy?!"

I quickly tap Steve in his shoulder, with my hand, as i motion him with my head to go to the car, before i start running down, as he nods, and follows me, hurrying.

"Where are you going?!" Erica yells.

"To help them!" i yell, as Steve shouts at the same time, "To get them the hell out of here!"

"Stay here, contact the others!" he yells, starting running again, i arrive to the car jumping to the driver seat, Steve catches up right after, throwing the car's keys at me, as i catch them, seconds later we notice Robin running to the car too, with a walkie-talkie.

Steve jumps in the seat besides me, as i start the engine and Robin jumps in the back, "Go! Go! Go!" Steve shouts, as i turn the steering wheel to right, before accelerating, going down the hill, with a high speed.

"Holy shit! You're going really fast!" Robin shouts in surprise, we quickly got down the hill, approaching the road, i quickly turn right with a drift, "Jesus! You're going to get us killed, before we even get there!" Steve yells, holding himself on the door.

"It's all right! Just put your seat belts, we'll be okay!" i says, with a high tone, as i accelerate even more.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!"

[Lucas'] pov.

"Go! Go! Go!" Jonathan yells as we run out of the mall, going back to the car, as he opens the car's hood, fixing the it.

We look in front of us and see Billy's car still there, loudly revving, "Get the car started, go!" me and Will hear Nancy say, as Jonathan closes the hood, getting in the driver seat, while Nancy charges her gun, standing in front of the car's doors.