Chapter 9: The battle of Starcourt

"What is that?" Erica asks in disgust, looking at the strange thing moving in El's leg.

"There's something in there," Mike says, as the flesh keeps sizzling.

"No!" Eleve says, still wailing and crying.

"Jesus Christ," Dustin mutters.

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan says, before getting up and running somewhere.

"Hey, hey, hey, stay awake, stay awake, let's get her on this side," Mike says, as with the help of Dustin and Nancy they move her.

"It's, uh, you know, it's not actually that bad. There was the goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane." Robin randomly says, as we all look at her in shock.

"Robin," Steve mumbles.

"Robin, what the fuck," i say, lightly hitting her arm.

"You're not helping," Steve says, as she quickly apologizes, "I'm sorry," she says, obviously stressed about all the things that have been happening lately.

Jonathan eventually arrives back, "Okay. All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" he says, holding a knife.

"Okay," Eleven answers, crying, as Mike held her.

"Need you to stay still, here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?" Jonathan gives Mike a wooden spoon, as he puts it between El's teeth, while he puts on his hands some plastic gloves.

"Holy shit, holy shit," Dustin murmurs while Jonathan approaches the knife to the wound, before looking up, not sure about himself.

"Do it," Mike says, while Max just sat there uncomfy, scared of what she was looking at.

"Okay," Jonathan sighs, before starting opening the wound, El starts yelling lounder, Dustin murmurs uncomfortably.

"Fuck, shit, I'm gonna throw up," i mumble to myself, putting my fist in front of my mouth, as Nancy exclaims in disgust.

"Oh, shit," Dustin whispers, while Steve and Robin just look in shock, with their eyebrows furrowed.

Jonathan takes a deep breath, after putting down the knife, and puts his fingers in the wound, as Mike exclaims in disgust, while El screeches in pain.

"Jonathan!" Nancy shouts trying to stop him, as El continues screaming.

"Stop talking!" He yells back, moving his fingers around the wound, as Eleven screams louder.

"Goddamn it!"

"No! Stop it!" El yells, after letting go of the wooden spoon, but Jonathan ignores her.

"Stop! Stop!" Eleven yells, and this time Jonathan stops, breathing heavily.

"I can do it," she says sitting up, as Max worryingly glances up at me, before looking back at Eleven.

El points her palm over her wound starting using her powers as she wails in pain in the same time, as something inside her legs starts making weird noises.

Eleven starts screaming, seconds later the glass right behind us shatters into pieces, as i cover Max with my body, kneeling down on my knee, and she yelps, "It's okay," i quickly say, reassuring her, as she looks at me, putting her hands down, which covered her head.

Instead, El keeps screaming, as a little creature starts coming out of her leg, she holds it up before throwing it away, stopping from yelling.

We see the creature trying to escape, after being thrown, but then a shoe crashes it, we look up and see it was actually Hopper with Joyce and another man.