Chapter 7: The bite

[Third person] pov.

"Honestly i don't really feel anything, do you?" Steve asks, still tied up with the two girls.

"I mean, I, i feel fine, i feel normal,"
Robin says.

"What about you, Y/n?" Robin asks glancing at the girl.

"Yeah, what do you feel?" Steve asks too.

"I feel nothing, actually I'm good," Y/n answers, as three start laughing without any reason.

"Wanna know a secret?" Robin asks, still laughing.

"What?" the Harringtons ask.

"i like it, too, i feel good," she answers, as they start laughing again.

"Morons, they messed up the drug," Steve says.

"Totally messed up," Y/n laughs.

"Morons!"

"Hey, morons!"

"Hey!"

"Woah!"

The three shout, calling the Russians,
"Oh, no. There's definitely something wrong with us," Robin says chuckling.

"Something's wrong,"

"Nothing's wrong,"

The siblings say, at the same time, totally contradicting each other, then the door opens, after a buzzer sound, as the guards come back, with the doctor too.

The guards stay in front of Steve, while the doctor prepars his tools on the table, "Would now be a good time to tell you that i don't like doctors?" Robin says, laughing, after seeing the doctor pulling a large knife.

"Don't worry, Robin, he just got lost and thought it was butcher shop," Y/n says, as they both laugh at the doctor.

"Let's try this again, yes?" the guard asks, while Steve nods, "Who do you work for?"

"Scoops," Steve simply answers, as they laugh, finding funny what Steve said.

"How did you find us?"

"Totally by accident," Steve answers again, as the three keep chuckling for no reason.

Then the doctor grabs a tool and start walking toward Steve, "What is that shiny little toy?"

"Where are you going with that, doc?" Robin asks.

"Woah, woah, hey, go find your butcher shop! Hey!" Y/n starts panicking seeing the doctor grabbing Steve's hand, ready to rip off a nail.

"Wait! No! Wait! Wait!" Steve yells, trying to move.

"No! Wait! There was a code! We heard a code!" Robin shouts, as the doctor stops.

"Code. What code?" the guard moves in front of Robin.

"The week is long, the silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west, blah, blah, blah, you broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day, a day! You think you're so smart, but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living cracked your code in a day, and now people know you're here," Robin says, laughing at the guard, as he gets mad,
"Who knows we are here?" he yells.

"Uh, well, Dustin knows, yeah Dustin Henderson," Steve says.

"Dustin Henderson?"

"Steve!" Robin yells.

"Yeah, there's Erica too," Y/n says, laughing.

"Y/n!" Robin says groaning, as she leans to her right, slightly pushing
Y/n's back with her shoulder.