Chapter 6: The birthday

Each group of guards took one of us by force, tying our hands, "Let me go!" Robin yelled trying to get out of the Russians' grip.

"Leave us alone!" Steve shouts, as the guards took him away.

"Steve!" me and Robin yell.

"Shit, get away from me, you shitheads!" i yell, trying to move my arms, but they held me tightly, starting dragging me somewhere else.

"Y/n! Leave her alone!" Robin shouts as the guards didn't let her move.

"Don't touch her, motherfuckers!" i yell, as they closed the door, not letting me see where Robin was anymore, they continued dragging me, until they opened a door and pushed me in, before entering too.

"Sit," the guard says, pointing his gun at my back, i do as told, not having other choices.

"Who sent you there?" the guard asks, as the other one closes the door.

"No one," i answer.

"I asked, who sent you there?"

"And i said, no one," i glare, as he looks down at me.

"Just tell us who sent you there, and we'll leave you alone," the guards says, approaching me, and bending down.

"No one sent me there, i swear,"

"Listen, I'll give you one last chance, think before answering, who sent you there?" he says, looking straight in my eyes.

"I told you! No one sent me there!" i say, starting getting anxious.

The guard in front of me smiles, gets up, and talks to the other one in Russian, eventually the one near the door nods and approaches me, and quickly punches me in the stomach.

'Holy shit, that hurt,' i think, as i groan.

"Tell us and we'll stop," the guard says, walking around the room.

"We came by ourselves," i say, raising up my tone, while groaning in pain.

The guards nodded, as the other clenched his fist and throw a punch in my face, "Fuck," i mumble, wincing in agony.

"Who do you work for, and how did you get in there?" the guards keeps questioning me.

"We don't work for anyone," i answer while panting.

"How did you enter there?"

"We just saw the door open, we entered, in turns out it was an elevator, then it crashed down and here we are," i explain briefly, letting out all the important details.

Then, the guards stares at me, until he lightly laughs, "So you're telling me that a bunch of teens got in this secret place?"

"Yeah! That's the truth," the guards puts his fist up and punch me again in the same spot, i gasp for air as i start feeling blood coming down my forehead.

"Stop, I'm telling what really happened!" i say, breathing heavily, and feeling a headache.

Another punch makes its way to my stomach, "Ughh,"

"Who do you work for?" the guard asks, slightly raising his voice, "I told you hundred times! No one!" i shout, before groaning, as my face and torso aches.

I see the guard motioning to the other, as another punch hit me, and i start feeling totally dizzy and i barely see what was in front of me, because of my vision being blurry.

I hear the two guards talking in Russian, before each of them grab me by my arms, starting dragging me outside the room.

They keep talking in their language, as i can barely understand what was happening, then, they open a door and push me in there as i hit the floor with my side, while wincing.